Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Nice!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Gee whiz, the dupe police are here, everyone come out with your hands up and pants down.

They're Baaaack.....

JOE
OUT!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Gee whiz, the dupe police are here, everyone come out with your hands up and pants down.

Ohhhhh.......  for Potato Salad sake.  I posted this video over a week ago.

Everytime I have ever posted a dupe I have been admonished and now I am being admonished by a moderator for mildly admonishing someone who has posted a dupe of something I posted over a week go.

Fuck off!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:21:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everytime I have ever posted a dupe I have been admonished and now I am being admonished by a moderator for mildly admonishing someone who has posted a dupe of something I posted over a week go.

Fuck off!

Let me Friggin' tell you something here HomeSpazz, you need to have respect when you post in this forum.

Your attitude is uncalled for....

Be Safe.

JOE
OUT
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey Variable, thanks for posting that video. I would have never saw since I don't look in the ARIZONA or GENERALdiscussion forums.   DUPE, whatever.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I generally do not look at the OTHER boards either.

NTACs.

Anyhoo - Exchange boards are cool though......

V
OUT
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gee whiz, the dupe police are here, everyone come out with your hands up and pants down. hr

Fuck off!

If I had posted this video, I would never bring  it up again.  It was funny for about 6.2 seconds (O.K. maybe 6.9 seconds) but that was all.  Sorry, I guess I just don't have much of a sense of humor.  As far as moderating, why don't you moderate the moderating moderators in your own state.  Oh yeah, and ... Fuck off!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:05:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck off!

If I had posted this video, I would never bring  it up again.  It was funny for about 6.2 seconds (O.K. maybe 6.9 seconds) but that was all.  Sorry, I guess I just don't have much of a sense of humor.  As far as moderating, why don't you moderate the moderating moderators in your own state.  Oh yeah, and ... Fuck off!

Yo sysop,

Reagan1 doesn't post much, and when he does it is for a good reason.....

I am not speaking for him, but I can tell you this: Your post is starting to bring out the 'troops from afar."

I suggest that you humbly apologize to the Nevada Crew and go back to square one....

Just a suggestion.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:49:47 AM EDT
[#14]
+1 IS.

As far as moderating, why don't you moderate the moderating moderators in your own state. Oh yeah, and ... Fuck off!

I believe NO ONE will put up with WP being bashed - WP = Straight shooter, honorable man, and good decisions come to mind unless I am reading this wrong...........

Also ......... Will comply (will Fuck off at this time).

V
OUT
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:30:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:31:16 AM EDT
[#16]
I would'nt of seen it either, for i don't go to Arizona postings and "our" moderator can take care of Nevada just fine.  I'll fuck off with the rest of them.................
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#17]

I would'nt of seen it either, for i don't go to Arizona postings and "our" moderator can take care of Nevada just fine. I'll fuck off with the rest of them.................

+2 TerryO!!!!

V
OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top