Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/10/2003 3:17:35 PM EDT
Recently opened "Guns & More" located at 5612 Kingston Pike has reasonable priced firearms. Glocks are new at $488.99. I bought really nice Winchester Model 100 Carbine in 308 today for $189.00 with a scope. You can't beat that. I do not know the people but they are extrememly nice. I did not get that "I know more about guns than you" that I typically get at gun stores. I did not hear a single war story about how great I am or Where I had to pull my gun on somebody story. Great Guys. Phone number is 584-1100.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:03:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Reb52:
I did not get that "I know more about guns than you" that I typically get at gun stores. I did not hear a single war story about how great I am or Where I had to pull my gun on somebody story.

Then why would you shop there?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:19:53 AM EDT
Dude I hate arrogant a$$ holes telling war stories while I am trying to shop. Or the ones telling you why the handgun they are trying to sell is better than anything else.

I just want a good selection and reasonable pricing. I little courtesy does not hurt either. Those guys have it.

Thanks for the question there Bob Cole.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:20:53 PM EDT
Alright, I looked for it and didn't find it. KGIS doesn't have it in their database.

From what I gather it should be on the south side of Kingston pike, west of Home Federal Bank & Charlie's Pawn and across from Firestone and Bearden Elementary?

I know there's a new one on Alcoa at 2911 that is just down the street from where I live, but I've not been there yet. Don't even remember the name of it, but I pass it regularly when going to the Food City right next door.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:10:31 PM EDT
Guns and More is located right beside Charlie's Super pawn.It's on the side of the building.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:52:54 PM EDT
I saw the sign driving through there the other day when I wasn't looking for it. Not really sure how I missed it the first couple times when I was looking for it.

Jonathan
Top Top