Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2006 8:25:13 PM EDT
I searched but couldn't find anything, I'm looking for someplace, preferably local (if not that's ok too), that would be good at etching/engraving a lower receiver.  One problem I'm probably going to run into though, is the thing I want etched is sort of a copyrighted symbol.  Would anyone have any suggestions as to anyplace i could go, or anyplace I could look to find more information?  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a lot everyone!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Another One:

www.vtgunsmiths.com/adams/pewtpric.html

None of these are in NJ but that is the best I can do for right now.  Will try and find something for you in NJ tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 3:17:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks a lot man!  I searched the Arfcom forums then spent about an hour or so looking around google and I couldn't find them.  Man I suck at the internet Thanks again!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 3:48:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Tom Sawyer manufacturing is the king of engraving IMHO> ask over on the M16 forum for the contact info.  Their work is impressive.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 4:44:46 AM EDT
[#5]
any trophy shop can do ALOT for you ..
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I have seen some of Tom Sawyer Mfg.'s work and I am impressed, but 2 problems.  Number one, his site is under construction, number two is he will not do copyrighted images, and understandably so.

Thanks for the tip about the trophy shop, I never even thought of that, I might look into that tonight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top