Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/22/2006 5:44:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:09:30 PM EDT
you talking bout the "white knights", I can remember when they came to norman high recruiting back in 85'-88'.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:58:35 PM EDT
"The enemy's gate is down."
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:19:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:17:34 PM EDT
I've had some great times with the boys! Hell, ain't ACman the Grand Wizard of SE Oklahoma?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:46:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:
I've had some great times with the boys! Hell, ain't ACman the Grand Wizard of SE Oklahoma?

Grand Wizard......Dan you talking about the Klan or the Knights that say NI??
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:38:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:

Grand Wizard......Dan you talking about the Klan or the Knights that say NI??

better question would be, "who are you talking about Rat?"
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:42:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:
you talking bout the "white knights", I can remember when they came to norman high recruiting back in 85'-88'.

Did you join?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:52:15 PM EDT

i'm not a member of any group that talks shit and does nothing...... i'm the guy who says nothing and does something
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:56:43 PM EDT
WTF is up with all the code???????? does rat even know what he's talkin about ?????? does anyone know what rat is talkin bout???? what are the white nights ????never heard ofem....
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:55:58 PM EDT
I know what he's talking about...... he's a Monty Python fan.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:28:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 2:30:24 AM EDT by schutze]
"You must chop down the tallest tree in the forrest,with.........a HERRING!"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:06:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ark-and-spark:

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

Did you join?

Na....that clubs for white boys only, besides they don't think much of us indians either, something to do with john wayne and moreen o'harra saving the last bullet for herself.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:03:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By schutze:
www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_NI.gif"You must chop down the tallest tree in the forrest,with.........a HERRING!"www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_NI.gif

At least someone knows what I was talking about. And Dan mentioned a Grand Wizard, I didn't know if he was talkin about the Wizard of OZ or some other organization that has Wizards or something.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:00:24 PM EDT
I've got Ol' Bud talking a little bit about the KKK and his youth. They were definitely scared of the sh*t the KKK would bring down on them. Ol' Bud talked about Tulsa and the race killings they did there in the early 1920s.
Up to a few years ago, Bud wouldn't eat in a restaurant in Crescent. He'd get his food and leave.
One of the gals got him to stay and eat a hot dog in her restaurant and walked him out to the truck. She kissed him good-bye too. The old man (101 at the time) kept wanting to go back every time I passed by there.
It it took a good looking woman making a fuss over him to make him forget the racial injustices done in his younger years!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:03:28 PM EDT

I thought this was going to be a warning to beware of knights thats were charging towards you screaming.........................................................................................................................................
WEENE
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:11:51 PM EDT

I've got Ol' Bud talking a little bit about the KKK and his youth. They were definitely scared of the sh*t the KKK would bring down on them. Ol' Bud talked about Tulsa and the race killings they did there in the early 1920s.
Up to a few years ago, Bud wouldn't eat in a restaurant in Crescent. He'd get his food and leave.
One of the gals got him to stay and eat a hot dog in her restaurant and walked him out to the truck. She kissed him good-bye too. The old man (101 at the time) kept wanting to go back every time I passed by there.
It it took a good looking woman making a fuss over him to make him forget the racial injustices done in his younger years!

Dan, I enjoy reading these stories of old Bud!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:21:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By schutze:
www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_NI.gif"You must chop down the tallest tree in the forrest,with.........a HERRING!"www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_NI.gif

Oh shit...he's back......and just when it was settling down in here
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:21:20 PM EDT
Top Top