Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 3:38:45 AM EDT
This weekend is the Chesapeak Knife Show.  I know its not guns but if anyone is interested in coming just mention ar15.com and get $1 off admission.  If you were already coming and have a flyer or something for the dollar off then this doesn't apply to you...sorry.

Its at the Timounium Holiday Inn.  Hope to see a few of you there I'll be running around, red hair and a gold comittee badge.

My dad runs the show n case you were wondering (I have a a lot to do with it myself but he's still in charge).

Here's info.  www.knifeshows.com/shows/baltimore/index.html
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be there.  How much is addmission and will me seven year old be free?  If you want bring your Glock and I will check it out for you.  BBQMAN- had no idea you were a fellow knife nut.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Your's $5 (mention AR15.com) kids under 12 free.  I'll bring my Glock if I can remember.  It's at my parent's house.  My mom should be working the admission table.  She has red hair and should have a walkie talkie radio just ask her to get me I'll show you my Glock.  See ya there.  It's snow or shine too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be there.  That is why I have a Suburban.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Good meeting you BBQMAN.  Seemed to draw a lot of attention when I had your Glock 17 busted into 32 pieces at the table.  I had a great time and look forward to hooking up again soon.  BTW you boy is handsom.  Sorry I did not get to meet your dad as he seemed busy.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah that's his busiest day of the year.  He did remark on how fast you broke it down, looked at all the pieces and reassembeled it.  I said that comes with being an armorer.  Anyway, thanks again for looking at it.  I'll have to get some rounds into some paper for you sometime.  It was good meeting you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top