Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 11:27:21 AM EDT
Title pretty much says it all.   Seems like I always miss the shows and thought I would give you all a  heads up.  BTW Heritage Hall is right next to Rupp Arena
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Title pretty much says it all.   Seems like I always miss the shows and thought I would give you all a  heads up.  BTW Heritage Hall is right next to Rupp Arena

Drill.

I am never around when the shows are going on.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:00:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone want to report on this when you get back?  Any 7.62x39 ammo, or complete AR lowers?  I may head up later today after the Cats play.  Thanks.

Blaker
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I went, it was probably one of the most interesting shows I have been to this year. I had very little money to spend and in fact...bought nothing.  I coulda spent a couple grand though.

There were incomplete lowers there and JT Distributing was there with all the parts you needed.

There were virtually no big ammo dealers there though.  I didn't look for x39 but saw some. Don't remember the prices but since I live so close to Centerfire, its tough to really beat their prices by a lot so Idon't really worry about it.  

With not much money to spend, I couldn't tell if people were willing to deal or not.  I was going to buy some AR parts but I couldn't get the JT folks to help me (which is unusual) so I just moved on.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top