Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:07:36 AM EDT
Anyone in their recent gunshop travels seen a Kel-tec P40?  Want one to go with my P11.  Any leads would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone in their recent gunshop travels seen a Kel-tec P40?  Want one to go with my P11.  Any leads would be appreciated.  Thanks!

It might be a little hard to find one.  I remember reading that their guns had trouble handling the recoil of the .40, so they stopped making them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:35:35 AM EDT
[#2]
PM 40 at GS in Minnetonka 549.xx
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you found one yet, because I just ordered a nice .40 cal conversion (slide and barrel) from a place in FL (original KelTec mfr).  I found them in GusAmerica.com "partsP section and it was only 130 to get the slide and barrel (about 25.00 more for a .40SW mag).

let me know if you'd like me to dig through the "pile of shame" (reciepts from mail ordered gun parts/ access) for the contact info.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:44:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a distributor tell me that the .40 Keltecs were not holding up and would be discontinued. Might be kind of hard to find one at a good price.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#5]
No luck at the gunshow this weekend.  Thanks for the tip on the conversions--I have that info.  Was hoping to not have to buy another P11 and let its barrel and slide gather dust, but looks like that's the option.  Thanks, everyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top