Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2021 11:57:02 AM EDT
Wife thinks Dems will pull the same stunt they did to get Dougy Doo in.

Dems voted in the Republican Primary (and bragged about it on FB) for Roy Moore, knowing he'd lose to Jones.

She thinks they'll do the same with Britt - make Britt the Republican candidate, who probably cant beat a seasoned Dem.

Thoughts?

[rulz]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Moore just wasn’t a good candidate.  I voted for him because I didn’t want the Democrat to win, but I can’t say my heart was in it.  McConnell spent several million to get Strange elected, and honestly I think the GOPe was helping Jones out behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Moore just wasn’t a good candidate.  I voted for him because I didn’t want the Democrat to win, but I can’t say my heart was in it.  McConnell spent several million to get Strange elected, and honestly I think the GOPe was helping Jones out behind the scenes.
View Quote

Strange lost because he tried to make himself appear to be a "Good Ole Boy" by painting mud on his truck.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not saying Katie Britt is a bad choice, I'm saying she's least likely to win against a strong Dem. (well, her or Roy Moore [no relation])

The Dems piled in on the Republican primary to get Moore elected candidate. On FB the head of the Madison County Democratic Womens Club bragged about voting in the Republican primary.

My wife and I are sure they'll do it again, and we're thinking they'll go for Britt.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Strange lost because he tried to make himself appear to be a "Good Ole Boy" by painting mud on his truck.
View Quote

Strange lost because Trump endorsed him...and we all know that when the biggest loser in political history endorses you it's the kiss of death
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Strange lost because Trump endorsed him...and we all know that when the biggest loser in political history endorses you it's the kiss of death
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Funny isn't it?  Losing the House, Senate and White House is hilarious lmfao.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I disagree.  Trump is extremely popular in Alabama... I am surprised you live here and haven't noticed that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:41:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:45:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Big Luther lost because for some reason a certain segment of our population thought Love Gov should have got prison time for get handsy with a married woman.

He should have turned down the nomination but I really can't blame him for accepting it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big Luther lost because for some reason a certain segment of our population thought Love Gov should have got prison time for get handsy with a married woman.

He should have turned down the nomination but I really can't blame him for accepting it.

I don't care if they were running around the State house Naked. I think that the real problem was that She was making the decisions.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 12:29:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You don't have to wonder about the last part. The majority of Conservative outlets were parroting the propaganda from Allred and the Washington Post.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Katie can carry herself.  She doesn’t need the dems.  Her challengers are not up to it.  Jessica and Lindy especially.  

Worst case for Katie is a runoff.  Best case for Lindy is a runoff.  

Mo praying to not have a runoff because people have forgotten who he is.  Like in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not saying Britt is a bad candidate, I'm saying she cant beat a strong Dem.

And I am not a fan of Brooks personally. If Britt had the experience Brooks has I would seriously consider voting for her over Brooks. But thats not the case here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, funny is you doubling your post count in this thread and you have been here for 8 years.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#18]
She’s Shelby’s protege and will inherit his massive war chest. If she fails to win it won’t be due to a lack of funding.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#20]
This intrigues me.   While I do not know Britt I know both her parents very well.   Well did in my younger years.  Same hometown.  Her mother and I have the same birthday.   I've wondered what kind of candidate she would be.   I routinely see her mom make Facebook posts about her.  She's had some 2A support Ads but seemed a little weak.  You know the typical hunting pic support.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your user info says you're in Alabama, you're posting in the Alabama hometown forum, but your post says you know absolutely nothing about Alabama politics.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Strange lost because of the perception that he killed the investigation of Bentley in exchange for Bentley making him a US Senator.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top