Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 1:26:39 PM EDT
I must have done something good in a previous life. I posted the pic of one of my partsd Scouts in this thread www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=218884.

I got a call this morning from my father in law. He asked me what I wanted to sell some of my IHs for. I told him some prices. He sold my prototype Scout 800 Commanche for me this morning. He got $300 out of it, which isn't bad considering how much rust is on that thing.

Bye Bye Commanche. Guess that means I have room to buy another
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I must have done something good in a previous life. I posted the pic of one of my partsd Scouts in this thread www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=218884.

I got a call this morning from my father in law. He asked me what I wanted to sell some of my IHs for. I told him some prices. He sold my prototype Scout 800 Commanche for me this morning. He got $300 out of it, which isn't bad considering how much rust is on that thing.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/kooter/comanche.jpg

Wow, you got the NIB price for that thing?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Here it is leaving the junkyard.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Now if I could only get rid of the POS in the driveway....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I noticed he didnt drive the fabulous Scout to GF Sunday.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude, people are driving around Scouts that are almost that bad.

I took this photo on Dec 9th.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I noticed he didnt drive the fabulous Scout to GF Sunday.

Of course not, he knew I wasn't driving that far to pick him up when he broke down!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Of course not, he knew I wasn't driving that far to pick him up when he broke down!

Famous last words.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Famous last words.

Hell I am already in trouble for my sig line...figured what the hell....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's all you need!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Famous last words.

Hell I am already in trouble for my sig line...figured what the hell....

The old saying: One mans junk is another mans treasure. Take his treasure away and you will have one unhappy man.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The old saying: One mans junk is another mans treasure. Take his treasure away and you will have one unhappy man.

The trick is to convince them it really is junk.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Famous last words.

The pact I have with people I know is no more than a 2000 mile round trip to rescue your ass. I don't think the operational radius of a Scout would ever leave that area. Good thing I don't know any Scout owners
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The trick is to convince them it really is junk.

So thats what happened to all my junk
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Famous last words.

The pact I have with people I know is no more than a 2000 mile round trip to rescue your ass. I don't think the operational radius of a Scout would ever leave that area. Good thing I don't know any Scout owners

Not quite that far......but close:

Jerry Boone, Parker, AZ. IN 1977 Jerry finished first among 4x4 production vehcles in the (the Superbowl or Daytona 500 of offroad events) Baja 1000. This is the most challenging of all off-road competitions. Boone crossed the finish line at Ensendada, Mexico, almost 2 hours ahead his closest competitor -- a Jeep CJ7. Only 9 of 21 vehicles that started the race finished the 1000 kilometer(660.3 miles)course. Boone completed the run in 19 hours & 58 minutes. Boone ran even faster than Class IV modified 4x4 racers. A recent visit with Mr.Boone revealed that they only had a month to prep a stock SSII for the race & they were unsponsored (by IH) until after the Race! Boone also won in 1978 at Riverside, Ca.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Here it is leaving the junkyard.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/kooter/Mvc-005s.jpg

I thought you said these were in your yard back in Kentucky.

Wait a minute...Oh yeah, never mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top