Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2003 6:16:58 AM EDT
This is great the land of oz has a forum.  Anybody need anything around KC let me know. Place to shoot, buy ammo and AR's let me try to help.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#1]
As we muster other Kansans (Kansanians?  Kansanites? Kansanistas?) onto this forum, let's give serious thought to some type of informal gathering when the weather is amenable.  My son and I were involved in the very first Texas Black Rifle Shoot back in 1999 from the old board, and still have great memories from that initial collection of AR enthusiasts.

Just a thought.

Bud
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I agree I don't have anybody any more to go shoot with. Still go hunting out west but nobody to shoot my black rifle with. Have a son but he is only 18 months old and can't seem to shoulder my M4 yet. He looks good holding it in my living room though.  My wife of 15 years still thinks I'm crazy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Howdy Knightstar, (that's how us Kansans are supposed to greet each other, right?)

I'm a bit west, out in Topeka.

I'll be glad to hook up with a KS crew if I can make time. Been a bit busy building a house and plenty of work to boot... But I need to stop neglecting the rifles. I think they're getting lonely.

You have places to shoot round KC? I've had a hard time tracking down anything on the west side of KC.

You need to show off yer son with the toy. Sounds like a good excuse to buy a digicam!
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#4]
If you guys get together somewhere you can count me in. I'm awfully busy and hardly ever get to shoot but I would like to meet some of you guys.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, I work about 60 a week myself but you need to take the time to shoot it's good for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top