Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:12:08 AM EST
"Today, the most dangerous guns in the world are now again legal to buy!" is what the story lead off with!!! We are now again able to buy guns like Uzis, AK-47s and TEC-9s.

WTF didn't they just say something to the fact that we are now able to put FHs and collapsable stocks etc on rifles that we were ALWAYS ABLE TO FU@#ING BUY!!!! I just don't understand why even the conservative leaning news media cannot get that all the ban did was make it so certain features were not allowed on certain weapons.

Whatever, I give up......

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:05:06 AM EST
Take a breath,,,,,,
You know how the media is. They gotta fluff to keep people in the clouds.

I just hope no ak's or uzi's hit my truck on the way home, since they will be falling from the sky!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:55:38 PM EST
Kerry noted Monday’s expiration of the federal ban on assault weapons and accused the president of choosing “powerful and well-connected friends” in the gun lobby over the police officers and families he promised to protect. He said it would now become easier for groups like al Qaeda to get the weapons.
“So, tomorrow for the first time in 10 years when a killer walks into a gun shop, when a terrorist goes to a gun show somewhere in America, when they want to purchase an AK-47 or some other military assault weapon, they’re going to hear one word: ’Sure,”’ Kerry told supporters in Washington.

Because al Qaeda is more dangerous with a flash hider and bao lug? The only reason the gun ban sunsetting is more dangerous is because people say stupid stuff like this and piss people who know the truth off.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:53:25 PM EST
At 0700 this morning Fox News (on KVI) reported that, "..some of the heaviest weaponry, previously available only to the military, will now be available to anyone".
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:58:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/14/2004 8:31:37 AM EST by 2whiskeyP]

Originally Posted By OneRobertFour:
At 0700 this morning Fox News (on KVI) reported that, "..some of the heaviest weaponry, previously available only to the military, will now be available to anyone".

One word sumed up by an emocon....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:09:51 AM EST
Last night on KING, Enerson started off with the Uzi & AK-47 BS. Then to my surprise, Don Porter did the story: Led off with the facts, guns like these have always been available, cosmetic features, etc.
Wow! I almost fell off of the couch.
Top Top