Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2015 5:02:40 AM EDT
I might go. I have nothing better to do and 'm going to look for a cheap wood or synthetic 870 stock and side saddle shell holder thing possibly.

Anybody else going?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I might but I will have to see.  When I go, I want to spend money, that is the problem.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Planning on Sat morning right at opening time... ish.

Not really looking for anything in particular.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll hit it after work Sat. morning.  You never know what might be there.    Maybe some Tommy Gun stuff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I snuck an Ithaca back from the MVACA show, I'm not going to get away with sneaking another one back this time around.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:45:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Going to be a really hard choice.  Nekkid hot drunk chicks on the boat all weekend or the gun show with fat smelly bastards selling beef jerky and shitty cheap knives.  I think I might not go.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Where is it? I might go sunday.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 5:56:22 PM EDT
[#7]
KCI expo center.
I think I'm going to go tomorrow morning/afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Going to be a really hard choice.  Nekkid hot drunk chicks on the boat all weekend or the gun show with fat smelly bastards selling beef jerky and shitty cheap knives.  I think I might not go.
View Quote

I was set up a row over from one of the jerky people.  Before the show started, the old lady was running around with a fly swatter killing the flys that landed on the jerky.  

Wont see me getting any more gun show jerky!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top