Posted: 9/17/2004 11:18:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't know anything about them but here is their website:

K2

sweet! I wonder what classes they offer?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I know Ken the owner and some of the other guys.  We supply them with their Cav Arms products.  If you were there on opening day we were the one who did the MG shoot on the indoor ranges.  7.5inch M-16 in a confined space = over pressure.  We won't shoot rifle mg's indoor anymore  They are good guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice place to shoot at. Probably the best indoor range in Denver currently.

I may have to check out their CAVARMS stuff since my FFL doesn't carry them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I know Ken the owner and some of the other guys.  We supply them with their Cav Arms products.  If you were there on opening day we were the one who did the MG shoot on the indoor ranges.  7.5inch M-16 in a confined space = over pressure.  We won't shoot rifle mg's indoor anymore  They are good guys to deal with.

we have a cav arms dealer in Denver?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Interesting, I will have to check it out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:10:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry for not being clear.  We are a stocking dealer for CavArms in the Denver Area (still in the mountains between Idaho Springs and Georgetown)CavArms Dealers .  I should have been more specific.  K2 stocks the SST-870 Adapters that we sell from CavArms.   They don't stock the other CavArms furniture as we do.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Sully,

If it doesn't work out, let me know. We'd love to host you here in Colorado Springs.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:20:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Everyone needs to either pester (and be persistent) on getting our course at K2 or with Lancelot, or both.  The last course we did in Colorado we extremely well received and we'd love to come back, especially if it was sometime around Ski Season!!!  I haven't ski'd in Colorado since about 1980, in fact that might have been the last time I was on downhill ski's, too much of the skinny ski's here and it can be addicting.

Stay Safe,
Greg Sullivan "Sully"
Chief Instructor
www.thedefensiveedge.com      

Okay they got on me............ email inbound with my phone numbers...

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sorry for not being clear.  We are a stocking dealer for CavArms in the Denver Area (still in the mountains between Idaho Springs and Georgetown)CavArms Dealers .  I should have been more specific.  K2 stocks the SST-870 Adapters that we sell from CavArms.   They don't stock the other CavArms furniture as we do.

ah so you are the guys in Dumont?  can you hook me up with some Class III stuff?  I'm looking to get into it entry level with say $3-4K?  Possible?

Thanks!

Jeff
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been down there a few times.  I bought my first AR from them late this summer, in fact.  There are some very knowledgable people down there, they never try to pressure you into buying anything, and they are very open to just BS about guns.  I love that place.  The owner let me use his spotting scope when I was sighting in my new rifle and even helped me when I was having problems (I'm a newbie).  The customer service is EXCELLENT.

My only complaint is their prices - the Bushmaster A3 I purchased was marked $1065 (IIRC), compared to $800 at Sportsman's Warehouse.  I wanted to buy from them, but paying almost $300 more just doesn't work, especially considering I'm a college student.  I asked them what they could do, and they could only go down to about $850, which I accepted.  Great guys, well worth the extra little $ for the customer service and advice.

I have yet to take a class through them.  I may end up doing it sometime this winter, but we'll see what my schedule is like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top