Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 11:24:06 AM EDT
Well, been living here in Florida for the past three years, and now I come to find out I'm moving back to the Washington metro area. Man, what a tease. After three years of living almost paradise, I have to move back. Anyone in Alexandria know where I could procure relatively (cough, cough, yeah right) inexpensive housing. I used to live in the Belle Haven complex. Is that area still booming? Can I find a condo for less than $500K? Or am I living in Dreamland?

Man, it just stinks that I'll have to leave by 4/2 house for condo or townhouse living.

Well, at least all is not lost, I still get to bring my NFA stuff with me. Plus I get to rejoin the Quantico Shooting Club. Whoot!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can I find a condo for less than $500K?

IM sent
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, so my first post in this thread didn't come out right. I'm actually looking forward to moving back to VA since I've got some good friends up that way and there're plenty of things to do.

I'm just bummed about my new job and the higher cost of living up that way. Oh, well, it's something I'll have to get over.

Before anyone asks, can't say no to the job since I'm military and you take what they give you. Besides the QSC and NRA, what ranges come recommended?

Thanks, Tanker, I'll keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife is a Weichert Real-estate agent.  When you get ready to start your search, let me know, she can help you out with purchase or rent, whichever you decide to do.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top