Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 1:39:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2007 4:19:04 PM EDT by Serialnumber00078]
Why, especially with the mayor proposing more bans????

Another Shooting

All it takes is one idiot to screw things up for the rest of us law abiding citizens... and at a school of all places.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:08:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2007 2:08:37 PM EDT by skidman]

Originally Posted By Serialnumber00078:
Why, especially with the mayor proposing more bans????

Another Shooting

All it takes is one idiot to screw things up for the rest of us law abiding citizens... and at a school of all places.

Another Asshole that lacks common sense helping to put the screws to the rest of us.
(Probably a Democrat).

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:47:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2007 6:48:17 PM EDT by NineMMAR15]

CLEVELAND - A 14-year-old suspended student, dressed in black, shot four people in his downtown high school Wednesday before he killed himself, police said.

A fellow student at SuccessTech Academy alternative school said Asa H. Coon, who was suspended for fighting two days earlier, had made threats in front of students and teachers last week.

“He’s crazy. He threatened to blow up our school. He threatened to stab everybody,” Doneisha LeVert said. “We didn’t think nothing of it.” Coon was armed with two .38-caliber revolvers, and police found a duffel bag stocked with ammunition and three knives in a bathroom, officials said. Parents were angry that firearms got into a school equipped with metal detectors that students said were intermittently used.

Officials said two teachers and two students were shot, and a 14-year-old girl fell and hurt her knee while running out of the school.

All the Anti-Gun-O-Crats will still find away to blame it on semi-autos, and high cap mags! Or we will have the Assault Revolver Ban of 2007.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:15:18 PM EDT
That and a big train wreck, it's time to hunker down in the shelter
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:48:42 AM EDT
Rather than talk of needless bans, one wonders why not thoroughly investigate this incident to discover how this particular 14 year old got 2 revolvers and take any steps required against those that broke existing law, or were negligent.

Seems like the school is at fault as well for getting rid of security, not using devices paid for with tax dollars and ignoring threats made by the assailant.

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:58:06 PM EDT
What they don't get is they keep playing into these sick fucks game! They should make it illegal to name the shooters in these things. Never mention their names ever don't interview the families don't give them the 15 min's of fame they are craving.

And the ones they catch alive should die by public hanging anonymously no name grave! this would end it forever!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:19:22 PM EDT
Why don't we just take back the right to self defense and allow teachers etc the ability to defend themselves?

Cleveland School Shooting Highlights Plight of Unarmed Victims

buckeyefirearms.org/article3993.html

Teachers Begin School Year Armed with Lucky Charms

buckeyefirearms.org/article3990.html

National Collegiate Student Empty Holster Protest

buckeyefirearms.org/article3989.html
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:17:02 AM EDT
From reading the story on this expired punk, he needed a strong male influence in his life. I figure a 250lb drill Sargent and about a 15 mile back woods Airborne shuffle run would have fixed a lot of his anomalies. Did mine...
Here, AGAIN, we have a white troubled youth going to a predominately black school and being totally ignored. Now they are saying it was "racially" motivated. So now the moronacrats and their papers are having a field day. I wonder if he was receiving as much assistance as others?
Where he got the guns in my opinion isn't the problem. If we block one way, they will find another. Imagine what would have happened 35 years ago if you cussed out your teacher. Can anyone remember?
I guess I'll be the first one to ask the question as to how did he end up in that place in the first place and where are the parents?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:36:30 AM EDT
Initial reports indicated that students at the school didn't feel that it was racially motovated, but that could have disappointed the media and misc activists.

Though I will note with irony that supposedly one kid got shot after feeling that he was "entitled" to punch Coon in the face.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top