Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 10:25:00 AM EDT
Was just sitting here thinking about all the great info the HTF brings to us..

So on that note I would like to take a minute to say thanx to FMD, glenr, mglouie, photoman, adrian, ect  for all the time effort and hard work they put into the posts concerning ccw.  You guys are a great source for the information the rest of us are too busy and/or to lazy to find on our own.  Please keep up the good work

Also would like to thank bc, in his pursuit of training is kind enough to give us the option to come along for the ride by keeping DRC going and hosting the DET classes there.  It would be hard to find someone else that would go this far and make it open for all of us.  and to all the others who took the time to host a class this year.

Thanks again,  

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:26:49 AM EDT
[#1]
And you'd like to thank DavidK for his incessant ramblings, who really contributes nothing to the people of the HTF but headaches, right? ;)

PS: Thanks to all Rogue listed.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So on that note I would like to take a minute to say thanx to FMD, glenr, mglouie, photoman, adrian, ect

+1

And for 90 cents a minute FMD will explain it all to you over the phone while wearing silk teddy and fuzzy white slippers.

bulletcatchR

Fixed it for you.

ditto
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So on that note I would like to take a minute to say thanx to FMD, glenr, mglouie, photoman, adrian, ect

+1

And for 90 cents a minute FMD will explain it all to you over the phone while wearing silk teddy and fuzzy white slippers.

bulletcatchR

Fixed it for you.

ditto

Reading that makes my naughty parts tingle.

What they said. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Why do I never get a heads up when y'all start posting about my delicates?  

ETA:  This all from the pirate, the pyro, and guy with the annoyinging manic dancing happyface.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I could have edited the post above, but I think this needs it's own post:

Without the Avila's, there'd be no Arfcom.  They deserve our thanks.

Without the help of Tattoo, and now BulletcatchR, the HTF might self-destruct the way that some others have. They deserve our thanks.

BulletcatchR makes his place available in the real world.  AdrianUSP9 made his time available in the real world (while he was here in state). They deserve our thanks.

Glenn_R has got a mind like a steel trap.  Why he insists on trying to bait me into arguments, I'll never know.  Oh wait, he's an LEO...that's why we argue!  He deserves our thanks.

MisterPX and the rest "our" guys who are deployed, yet still find time to post silly crap here while the rest of the day they worry about mortar attacks and IED's. They deserve our thanks.

Photoman's a parking lot ninja , and I seem to have nothing else to do, so we've got time to spare.  We'd like to thank the academy, our respective parents, TommyT and None for comic relief...

The point:

Without YOU, there'd be no HTF, so thank you (whoever is reading this right now) for making this a great place to come and BS about the cool toys and related stuff we like to talk about.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Glenn_R has got a mind like a steel trap.

Wait a minute--that was sarcasm, wasn't it  

What FMD said.  With an invitation to those not posting often in the HTF to join in.

And another thank-you to those who've lent me stuff like action blocks, lent me guns to shoot, extended invitations to meet or crash with them, etc.  You know who you are.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
And for 90 cents a minute FMD will explain it all to you over the phone.

Hey!  I'm owed a refund!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:52:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Can I call collect?

Anyhow, as great as this HTF is, you may or may not be surprised at the number of WI Arfcommers who either don't contribute here, or who have never heard of the HTF.  Gotta spread the word when you meet one in those "other" forums.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:57:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm thankful for people stroking each other on the internet.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm thankful for people stroking each other on the internet.

And I'm thankful that T-J always has a wise-ass comment to make me laugh....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I could have edited the post above, but I think this needs it's own post:

Without the Avila's, there'd be no Arfcom.  They deserve our thanks.

Without the help of Tattoo, and now BulletcatchR, the HTF might self-destruct the way that some others have. They deserve our thanks.

BulletcatchR makes his place available in the real world.  AdrianUSP9 made his time available in the real world (while he was here in state). They deserve our thanks.

Glenn_R has got a mind like a steel trap.  Why he insists on trying to bait me into arguments, I'll never know.  Oh wait, he's an LEO...that's why we argue!  He deserves our thanks.

MisterPX and the rest "our" guys who are deployed, yet still find time to post silly crap here while the rest of the day they worry about mortar attacks and IED's. They deserve our thanks.

Photoman's a parking lot ninja , and I seem to have nothing else to do, so we've got time to spare.  We'd like to thank the academy, our respective parents, TommyT and None for comic relief...

The point:

Without YOU, there'd be no HTF, so thank you (whoever is reading this right now) for making this a great place to come and BS about the cool toys and related stuff we like to talk about.

+1 FMD.

Now can we just let this lil' group love fest die?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top