Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 4:30:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:31:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I am going right after I take jacob to the doc.  Me and the wife and our friend from across the street all voting for W of course.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:34:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am going right after I take jacob to the doc.  Me and the wife and our friend from across the street all voting for W of course.

NO CAMPAIGNING THIS CLOSE TO THE ELECTION!!!!

Sorry, that lady from the last election is still haunting me...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:42:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I voted at 08:00 this morning.  The line was long, but no hecklers.  Very polite and quick, those poll workers are.  Plus, I dragged both of my usually non-political parents with me kicking and screaming...J/K.  All I had to say to convince them was that sKerry only shows up at the Senate around 10% of the time.  They were like: WTF are we (as the American taxpayer) paying him for?  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:45:00 AM EDT
[#4]
This is why we'll lose this election.

Vote like a Kerry supporter, dammit!

Bring Jacob in and have him vote, too.  Then get back in line and vote again.  Somebody has to offset all those dead people voting for Kerry!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This is why we'll lose this election.

Vote like a Kerry supporter, dammit!

Bring Jacob in and have him vote, too.  Then get back in line and vote again.  Somebody has to offset all those dead people voting for Kerry!

Yea I will bring him.  We will be telling everyone he is part of babies for bush.

And hell they should let him vote at least he can breath.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:51:38 AM EDT
[#6]
The line at my place is usually brutal, so I'm heading out around 10:30

Sure hope I don't have to see another picture of McKinney!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:53:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:37:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Are you and MrsBRF even old enough to vote?  

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:45:49 AM EDT
[#9]
It only took an hour and a half here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I took my crippled ass to the polls, crutches and all.

This election, I was voting with a vengence.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#11]
I voted thursday, the early voting is the way to go.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I voted and it only took me 45 minutes. When I got there the place was packed and about 60 people standing in line. When I left at 12:20, there was nobody in line and the parking lot was almost empty. I hope people are not staying home because it was starting to rain.

ARH

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Well I am back and I cast my vote.  They put the wrong place for me to vote on my card so after waiting over an hour in one place I had to go to another, but I still cast my vote.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I voted and it only took me 45 minutes. When I got there the place was packed and about 60 people standing in line. When I left at 12:20, there was nobody in line and the parking lot was almost empty. I hope people are not staying home because it was starting to rain.

ARH

I hope they are, that would mean less liberals voting.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#15]
my daughter and i went friday.   i work out of town and it was more convenient than driving home 2 hours today and having to drive back in the morning.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Just got back.. It might have taken a whole 5 minutes...I cannot believe that it took THAT long. I even had a book with me, what a waste...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#17]
35 minutes here.

Was worried that since the fine folks at Loganville PD have my drivers license what i was gonna use for id. Was pleased to find out that my Ga firearms license was acceptable!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Just did my part to save our Republic.
It only took 20 minutes.
I wish it could have taken a little longer so I could better check out the college age hottie working the door.
She was a cutie!

The Bald Monk
http://wayofthebaldmonk.net/2.jpg
Semper Gumby!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#19]
My dog Fred and I voted this morning around 1030, walked right in and voted.  We both went straight Republican, although Fred said he would hit Denise Majette.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
It only took 20 minutes.
I wish it could have taken a little longer so I could better check out the college age hottie working the door.
She was a cutie!

The Bald Monk
wayofthebaldmonk.net/2.jpg
Semper Gumby!

Pics?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Voted this a.m. Got in the polling place at 7a.m. was out by 8a.m.

Played, "guess who is the liberal" the whole time since I couldn't read my paper. Saw a lot of neighbors out voting.

Shame the rest of the country is so warped that they're voting for Kerry.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It only took 20 minutes.
She was a cutie!

Pics?

Nope
Mrs Monk would have  href= The Bald Monk
http://wayofthebaldmonk.net/2.jpg
Semper Gumby!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:49:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I voted straight Republican and took 3 people to the polls to do the same
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#25]
+1 for W.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Shame the rest of the country is so warped that they're voting for Kerry.

Isn't that the truth.  It really challenges your faith in America as a country.  A friend of mine told me not to worry.  He said that there was no way the American people would elect that amoral, unethical, liberal scumbag to the highest office in the land.  I ask him if those were the same Americans that re-elected "Slick Willie" to a second term, re-elected Marion Barry, and tried to re-elect Ed McIntyre (local ex-mayor of Augusta that got sent to prison).

What ARE These People Thinking?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:46:29 AM EDT
[#27]
It took us all of 5 minutes yesterday.  I was anticipating a much longer wait at 4 in the afternoon...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:07:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, I got this in an email this morning. I AM NOT posting it for debate nor for bashing, but to give insight...This is from an old friend of mine...No, we do/did not discuss politics.

Well it looks as if Bush may have won the election. Here goes four years of sure hell. The draft will start soon and we'll be able to watch our loved ones, friends etc. get their heads cut off on the internet. I am just sick to my stomach just thinking that he will be in charge for another term. God help us and our men. I hope you're not a Bush person, if so I am sorry. I am not to crazy about Kerry either I really don't like his looks, but looks doesn't matter if you can do the job. This country needs a big change. Stem cell research needs to be funded and granted, so many Americans have MS, spinal injury etc. and this is greatly needed to correct and help these individuals.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top