Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 4:05:50 PM EDT
I just bought a Glock 30 and i am looking for a good IWB holster for it. Any info or links and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I have quite a few holsters, but this is my fav.

www.comp-tac.com/ (click on products, then CTAC)

www.gunnersalley.com/product/COMPTACCTAC
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the link to all the different links. And the links you sent. I've never seen that style of holster. I'll have to give it a look. It is comfortable? That's mainly what i want to find out about, but i do know what may be comfortable to some, may not be for others.

Thanks again for the links.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:19:55 AM EDT
[#4]
you may want to talk to Georgia's own MikeBenedict

I have one of his kydex IWB holsters for my G19 and I am very impressed with the stability and comfort.

Talon Tactical
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Which one did you get? The Deep6 model holster?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Which one did you get? The Deep6 model holster?

Yup. Very comfortable and it doesn't move around.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]
wheres the pics?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a pic of it, but how can i post it here? Or does a member have to host it or something? I'm trying to get some bills straightened out and then i am going to get a team membership. Will i be able to post pics then? I do have a pic of it i can send to someone if they can post it. Just let me know.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#9]
use www.imagestation.com

it's free and it works very well
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have a pic of it, but how can i post it here? Or does a member have to host it or something? I'm trying to get some bills straightened out and then i am going to get a team membership. Will i be able to post pics then? I do have a pic of it i can send to someone if they can post it. Just let me know.

Thanks

Host it at Tinypic.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Let's see if this works. If it doesn't, maybe someone can tell me which link or how the link should look. I used the Tinypic host.

hot diggity dog.. it worked..  

Thanks for the info and help to get a pic posted. lol
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice pose there, Doc.  You neglected to mention to these guys that you called your pals' bluffs and got a free holster and a free box of ammo out of the deal, though.
I never thought you'd go through with buying it.h.gif
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh yeah, i did receive a free box of ammo and a Fobus holster. When they started in about me buying the pistol and they would buy me ammo and then a holster, i couldn't resist. lol.

Thanks for the freebies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top