Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 4:46:19 PM EDT
HOWDY YA'LL!!

haha, had to get that in there.......guess where i moved from.

Yup. Texas

But Ive been to New Mexico before. I hiked Philmont quite a few times as a boy scout and cant be more thrilled to be back out here in the real wild.

I lived just south of houston my whole life a met a girl a few years ago that just changed it

Since ya'll are gunna ask

Its a picture she did with a friend for a photography class, they had to make clothes out of paper and model them.

Anyways, we just moved here from south Houston, and shes going to UNM. We live in Albuquerque and so far this has just been the greatest adventure of my life.

I just wanted to pop in and let my presence be known and say hi to all my new neighbors.

I look forward to meeting some of ya'll some day and would love to go shoot sometime.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Your off to a good start know show us a firearm and your in like SIN.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard!

See you at the next shoot!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to Albacracky......................Meth capitol of the world.

Come join us for a shoot at the Z.  Maybe we can get some of those Farmington guys to come down and have a blast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top