Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 5:14:09 PM EDT
Flew on SouthWest airlines from S.A. Texas to Jax Fl today. Left out on an red eye this morning. Well to make a story short I checked some "Indian jewery" in my lugage and I just unpacked it and searched 3 times before coming to the conclusion that I've been robbed by someone in the airlines bussiness. I call and have to make a report tomorrow morning. It was only about 150.00 dollars but who cares!!!!!!! Im Pissed!!!!!

MORE TO COME!!!!!! TOMORROW...

SLUG-O
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:21:27 PM EDT
Welcome back brother. MAN DO NOT DO THAT. I was thinking your house was cleaned out by someone DAMN U.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:00:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:04:19 PM EDT
I lost a box of cigars on South West. Learned my lesson. They said soory, sure it was there?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:15:35 PM EDT
what should I do???? I am to make a phone call to SWA tomorrow morring. The recipt was in the bag BUT I do know the guy that I bought the jewery from and can get a copy of my credit card recipt.

Thanks Slug-O
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:17:21 AM EDT
All you can do is make a report. But in all honesty, I think you lost your stuff permanently.

Sorry Slug... Raw Deal!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:48:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4-TUNA:
Welcome back brother. MAN DO NOT DO THAT. I was thinking your house was cleaned out by someone DAMN U.

thats what i was thinkin'
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:03:28 PM EDT
Well if your credit card is a American Express then you have insurance on your jewelry for theft and they will refund your money. Check your credit card company others offer this insurance to and will only ask for a police report. I know this because someone broke into my truck and stole my laptop that I had not even taken out of the package. Dont expect the money back quick but they will get it to you.
Top Top