Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:25:49 AM EDT
Of snow on top of a little bit of ice.....

Hmmmmmmm now theres a combination I really dont care for....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:39:14 AM EDT
[#1]
shit its been falling here all night.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
shit its been falling here all night.

I am talking about snow.......

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:48:41 AM EDT
[#3]
And lucky me had to come in to work today.

Lets hear it for carports and snow tires!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet,

Now we are getting sleet.....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#5]
In N. Edmond, we had sleet, freezing rain, & snow, followed by freezing rain,then sleet, then about 1 inch of snow.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:39:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
In N. Edmond, we had sleet, freezing rain, & snow, followed by freezing rain,then sleet, then about 1 inch of snow.

Ya but you are N Edmond, not like yall matter or anything......

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And lucky me had to come in to work today.

Lets hear it for carports and snow tires!

I just got to the house after working all night took me bout 35 minutes when it normaly takes 20, gotta go back in tonight, passed several cars off in the bar ditches, I'd like to have snow tires, I still got my summer tires on.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:05:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I put the ol' studded wonders on last night before I left work.  Instead of taking me 10 minutes to get to work it took 15 minutes.

Patrick:  Yeah, makes it real pretty outside huh?  I'm a poor south Edmond guy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:58:49 AM EDT
[#9]
damn we just got a little Ice      ...... i was hopeing it would snow a$$ deep to a grey mule
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
damn we just got a little Ice      ...... i was hopeing it would snow a$$ deep to a grey mule

Ice and snow ain't no problem for me, EXCEPT the damn idiots that don't know how to drive on it!
I've got to go see Old Bud this weekend. The roads going up north will be crappy and plenty of idiots on the road! If I don't go every two days he starts throwin' stuff at me when I walk in.
I did let some old gal escape when I went in last time because didn't watch behind me. I thought the door was shut but she had her jacket thrown between the doors then made her escaspe.
Out to the front yard where she couldn't get out the gate!
The nurse started chewing on me, then Ol Bud jumped in. They had me cowering like a pup with a tail bewteen his legs!
I would rather have deep snow than the sleet, ice, and then snow! It's much easier to get around on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top