Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 7:28:10 PM EDT
This site exposes the real agenda and hatred these people have towards all Americans.

The site contains graphic images and language.

Aztlan?

Watch and learn..... We Hate Gringos

Joe
OUT
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Some of the girls protesting the other day were kind of hot.

I'm going to learn Spanish.  Maybe it won't be so bad.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Some of the girls protesting the other day were kind of hot.

I'm going to learn Spanish.  Maybe it won't be so bad.

Spare me you Libtard Troll
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Today I saw some little high school aged latinos walking down Lake Mead Blvd screaming "Mexico!" over and over. They were holding mexican flags and all that BS. I was wondering if those little fucks were asking for a ride back to Me-HICO or some shit. This whole immigrant issue is going to boil over before long. You're also seeing a real under current with the American people toward illegals. It seems to me those people aren't too well liked. Then to top that off, representatives from the Nation of Islam were soliciting funds on the corner of Charleston and MLK. One of the NOI guys said I didnt look like a racist. I told him I wasn't and then he wanted a donation. What does a racist look like? Archie Bunker? Times must be getting tough for these guys because they wouldn't even stop at my car in years past. They would see my pasty white face and keep on trucking. Funny times we live in. Illegals demanding rights and the Nation of Islam asking a jewish kid for money. I wonder whats next? I get a National Organization of Women member asking me to hold a door open for her or get a PETA member to ask me to take them hunting? Fuck I tell you its not worth chewing my way out of the retraints in the morning....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish Congress could at least pass a law that would set mandatory sentences to employers and corporate officers that allow illegals to be hired. The ilegals will continue to come to this country because American employers continue to hire them.

If I thought that there was a fraction of a chance that I was going to serve prison time.... say 2 years mandatory in prison for hiring illegals, you bet I would demand drivers license, social security card and immigration papers and verified with INS.

This illegal problem is a two-way street.

Now, the Nation of Islam...  I love the way they have videos of how the White Man is the devil, White People need to be eliminated from the Earth, Mexicans are the new nigXXrs and Jews are the reason for the Black Man's downfall... AND have no problem asking me for money

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:04:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I wish Congress could at least pass a law that would set mandatory sentences to employers and corporate officers that allow illegals to be hired. The ilegals will continue to come to this country because American employers continue to hire them.

If I thought that there was a fraction of a chance that I was going to serve prison time.... say 2 years mandatory in prison for hiring illegals, you bet I would demand drivers license, social security card and immigration papers and verified with INS.

This illegal problem is a two-way street.

Now, the Nation of Islam...  I love the way they have videos of how the White Man is the devil, White People need to be eliminated from the Earth, Mexicans are the new nigXXrs and Jews are the reason for the Black Man's downfall... AND have no problem asking me for money

thanks,
Ron

+1 on everything above, Doc.

What ever happened to the I-9 Form? INS I-9 Form

Every time that I have been hired since 1986, I have always had had to fill out an I-9 form and present an original Social Security card and valid Driver's License to the employer. PDF I-9 Form

Wasn't the I-9 supposed to dramatically cut down on Illegals working on the books?

Just wonderin'.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:09:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1 on everything above, Doc.

What ever happened to the I-9 Form? INS I-9 Form

Every time that I have been hired since 1986, I have always had had to fill out an I-9 form and present an original Social Security card and valid Driver's License to the employer. PDF I-9 Form

Wasn't the I-9 supposed to dramatically cut down on Illegals working on the books?

Just wonderin'.

Most illegals have SS cards (fake ones) and pay taxes so the employers have their backsides covered.

Originally posted by DefensorFortis
Today I saw some little high school aged latinos walking down Lake Mead Blvd screaming "Mexico!" over and over

The reason you see mostly Mexicans protesting is because our immigration laws are very unfair towards them. Example, my wife who happens to be Mexican wants to legally bring her youngest  sister here, the girl who is 15 will be over 30 before she receives an INS interview. On the other hand if my wife was from Ethiopia her sister could be here within one year of filing the proper forms.

Tom

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:10:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Example, my wife who happens to be Mexican wants to legally bring her youngest  sister here, the girl who is 15 will be over 30 before she receives an INS interview. On the other hand if my wife was from Ethiopia her sister could be here with one year of filing the proper forms.

Tom

Pedro66 explained this to me last week and I was astonished! Third World countries operate on a lottery system to get into our country. They pay a small fee (I think $250 he said.. can't remember 100%) and a QUARTER MILLION of them are allowed to become citizens. He also said that countries like England and Australia are excluded from this lottery system Once they get picked to become a citizen, they are allowed to instantly receive welfare funds.

Peter, please correct me on the amount that they have to pay and what countries are excluded from from participating in the citizenship lotto system.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Ishoot:

You asked about the I-9.  Well here is where the problem starts, right from the directions on your link:

"Do not file Form I-9 with U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or USCIS. Form I-9 must be kept by the employer either for three years after the date of hire or for one year after employment is terminated, whichever is later. The form must be available for inspection by the authorized U.S. Government officials (e.g., ICE, Department of Labor)."

So, the fake SSN & ID are collected, copied... and stored without a glance from the govt.  There is no verification of the data.  No cross check.

The tresspassing bastards work for about 18 months, then fade away - before the real owner of that SSN finds out about it.  
I found out about this the hard way.   Almost 20 years ago, a mr Hernandez decided to use a random SSN - that happened to be the same as mine.  While I was working in Burbank, CA  he was working in Riverside. Claiming tax exempt status on his fed witholding too.  One day, I get a tax notice from the State.  My address, my SSN, but not my name...  It took me 3 years to get that straightened out with the state.  A couple of weeks after I got the letter, I went to the concrete co in Riverside, looking for mr hernandez.  He had "just up 'n quit" about a month prior.  Never paid a dime in fed or state income tax.

I bet most employers do not have clue what a REAL "green card" looks like either.  Oh well.

Lem
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#9]
When you showed this to me it really didnt sink in. I was pretty upset but when I see how the media has been handling this crap and I think back to this clip I fume.

I will be emailing all of our media stations with this to encourage them to show the whole story and stop making them look like victims. Feel free to join me.

Also, I am a young guy and I have only recently started to get interested in becoming active in voicing my opinion to the government. Who/where can I contact to express how I feel about this?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Illegals demanding rights ....

What do you mean "demanding"?  I feel we have given them rights on a silver platter.

The way I see it is, if we did not give illegals jobs, they would most likely not be in the US to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Example, my wife who happens to be Mexican wants to legally bring her youngest  sister here, the girl who is 15 will be over 30 before she receives an INS interview. On the other hand if my wife was from Ethiopia her sister could be here with one year of filing the proper forms.

Tom

Pedro66 explained this to me last week and I was astonished! Third World countries operate on a lottery system to get into our country. They pay a small fee (I think $250 he said.. can't remember 100%) and a QUARTER MILLION of them are allowed to become citizens. He also said that countries like England and Australia are excluded from this lottery system Once they get picked to become a citizen, they are allowed to instantly receive welfare funds.

Peter, please correct me on the amount that they have to pay and what countries are excluded from from participating in the citizenship lotto system.

thanks,
Ron

I think you have it about right there Ron the Visa Diversity Lottery allows 50,000.00 visas but this can be an individual or a family of dependants which on average is 4 people.

Here is the list of countries not allowed to enter as they have reached the quota for persons from these countries by other visas, i.e qualified individuals granted visas as job skills needed by the US, e.g Registered Nurses as in the case of my wife, hence why you are all stuck with me.

CANADA, CHINA (mainland-born), COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, EL SALVADOR, HAITI, INDIA, JAMAICA, MEXICO, PAKISTAN, PHILIPPINES, POLAND, RUSSIA, SOUTH KOREA, UNITED KINGDOM (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and VIETNAM.

From my reading they do seem to of tightened the requirements and they are asking for some education and work experience but that is only for the main applicant. The rest of the fmily are dependants.

These people do not have imediate citizenship they have the same 5 year rule as I do, but they are entitled to all of the social benefits this country has to offer.

If you have not guessed I am from England I am an Immigrant, nearly everyone here is an immigrant or decended from one if you go back far enough.

I have wanted to come and live in the US for a lot of years and even with my wife as a priority case because of her profession it still took us over 3 years of jumping through hoops and heartache to get here.

I am glad to be here and make this great country my home, along with that I will become an American in every way. for us its not hard. We both work hard, pay taxes etc.

My view is that if you come to a country however you get there you need to become part of it in every way possible, One of the reasons we left the UK was because of the way the country was going we were made to feel second class citizens because of the way that ilegal immigrants are given priority and allowed to conduct there lives as if they are still in there country of origin.

For example they have been allowed to start a Muslim Parliment to decide how the affairs of there people in the UK are conducted and the UK Goverment take notice of the decisions that they make.

We all have our own ethnic backgrounds, we all need to remember them, but we all need to work together to make this country work as Americans.

Anyway enough ramblings without making much of a point, if you come here or anywhere do it legally and then fit in, dont just come and rape the system.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#12]

^ well said, and from an admirable source; respectful and respectable, as his post reflects. Having met him, I welcome his endeavor to join us as an American Citizen and am willing to assist those efforts.
Every ethnicity carries some quirky baggage, nonetheless a worthy candidate. Good Luck!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#13]
my parents immigarted here from Iran back in the late 60's. They left because they knew things were going to turn sour for Christians. I was born here. I remember my mother writing to our congressman and representatives trying to get my grandmother and uncles visas so that they could leave Iran and come to the US. It literally took years of letters and they were finally granted Visas. As soon as they got here, my uncles got jobs, the kids went to school. They all became citizens and embraced the United States, while still holding their own culture. Nothing pisses my mom off more then to hear a new immigrant from Iran or Iraq come over, go on welfare, get jobs that pay money under the table, buy a house and then complain about how much of a shit hole America is. First thing out of my moms mouth is always 'go back home'. 'you would not have left a country where you were a 10th class citizen for being a Christian and come to this country where things are given to you and you are free to do whatever you want only to have you complain about the hand that feeds you'. (those might not be her exact words but its the basic thing she is trying to say)

The way I see it is that back when they immigrated it was a privledge to come here and be given a chance at US citizenship and to make a beter life for youself and family. Now its expected that the government will give you everything you need without you having to lift a finger.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Well said pedro,I'm very gald you're here. Assimilation is the key and it used to be what immigrants strived to do, sadly not anymore.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Wolfpack:

If you find a way to do that, let me know.  I spent a similar ammount under the same circumstances....

Lem
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the info on the I-9, Lem.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't have much of a problem with Mexican immigrants I am just tired of their culture being crammed down my fucking throat.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I don't have much of a problem with Mexican immigrants I am just tired of their culture being crammed down my fucking throat.  

Like burritos, tacos, posole and carne asade...

THANKS,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THANKS,
Ron

No not that, it's the Corona, Tecate, and tequila...

Thanks, be safe, and fuck off

Kelly
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Kelly

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THANKS,
Ron

No not that, it's the Corona, Tecate, and tequila...

Kelly

Hey now, you can't knock tequila until you've tried Cazadores. That stuff rocks.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#23]
what i have the problem w/ is HOW they are protesting.  let me explain.  i am torn on the whole issue on a few fronts.  
yes, i have a major issue with ILLEGAL immigrants.  the problem is that my resturaunts employ a number of illegals all of which have produced a "social security card" and the fact of the matter is that if they were to all go away, economically, we would all be in a world of shit!  i came out here from texas and it would be 10 times worse and i assure you that southern california would come to a standstill.  

the issue i have is the illegality of the whole thing.  shit, if the whole freakin country wants to head north and work for minimum wage and fight for the jobs, then bring it on, THAT is capitalism, THAT is the american way.  just do it LEGALLY so that OUR legal tax dollars aren't supporting the burden for govt. programs, schooling, etc.  

secondly, conform!!!  i spend a LOT of time in mexico surfing.  i have lots of friends (expats) that live in mex, costa rica and el salvador and aside from taking US dollars, they don't have speak english on the street, have english speaking schools or programs or what have you.  That doesn't happen much overseas either.  when i am down there (away from the tourist spots) i speak spanish or i don't eat, or get a taxi, or find a hotel, or talk to anyone!!!  speak the language, learn and adhear to the customs or TOUGH SHIT.  

What i have the most problem with is these protestors walking down the street with non-american flags.  now, i was in the navy, i don't have flag stickers on my car or in my windows and all that but i'm pretty straight up about this country.  don't get me wrong, be proud of your heritage (i have a texas flag in my garage) but what these people (ANY of these protestors) fail to grasp is that by walking down the street with mexican flag (or that "take back the mexican states thing") and chanting "mexico" they are furthering the whole reason why the want to be more strict.  

not to metion, if you are so proud of that country, THEY WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE!!!!!!

and if you were born here I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DRIVE YOU TO THE BORDER!!!

don't come here and talk about how great the place was that you almost killed yourself trying to leave........i mean seriously!  if i did that in mexico, i wouldn't make it out of the airport.  

and don't come here and say that being born here doesn't just make you worthy.  maybe not, but i served, and so did lot of my family.  and odds are, someone in most peoples family served at one point in time or another.  that earns us the right.  having to put up with idiot politicians and heads of state, dumbshit laws, taxes, crappy jobs, and all that earn us the right.  

is the system we have now perfect? no.  is it the right one? no.  if you want it changed, the struggle through the bullshit, pay your dues, and vote for some other idiot who you HOPE will change the laws.  

just like the rest of us.  

you want to be treated like americans, then you might want to consider marching down the street with a different flag.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#24]
As much as I like mexican food....Id never eat it again if they would get rid of those basterds. Ive had enough of their infantile actions.......want me out vato...better have a lot of ammo and friends because this aint gonna be no cake walk. Its time to put a stop to this shit but Bush loves them so much it aint gonna happen......to bad we have a president and congress who are guilty of treason just by allowing this crap to happen....they all took oaths to uphold the constitution.....LOL yeah sure...what are gonna do about it white boy LOL. Not a damn thing.

And a big fuck you to all, thanks and be safe
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#25]
One of the problems ith the I9 form is that it requires you to prove that you are entitled to work here if you are an alien of any kind, however and rightly so unless the employer SUSPECTS that a person is not a citizen then you can just say you are and not have to prove it, infact most empployers dont even use the I9 I know when I started my current job the HR girl was taken aback with me presenting one along with my proof of residentcy.

Now you guys who are citizens should not have to prove you are but this is what is happening, which I beleive insidently is also a felony (Claiming US Citizenship When You Are Not)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Ah yes...the federal ID card......a great idea by the gestapo. ZIEG HIEL

Thank you and fuck you very much, be safe  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Speaking of illegals...... have any of you shopped at Super Mercado Pueblo? I am a gin and tonic drinking fool and nobody beats their prices on limes. I usually pick up 20 limes for $1 and the other fruits/vegtables are pretty damned cheap.

thanks,  <----- normal font/color/salutation for Pedro66  
Ron
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Speaking of illegals...... have any of you shopped at Super Mercado Pueblo? I am a gin and tonic drinking fool and nobody beats their prices on limes. I usually pick up 20 limes for $1 and the other fruits/vegtables are pretty damned cheap.

thanks,  <----- normal font/color/salutation for Pedro66  
Ron

Yea, the fruit is cheap alright.... Its grown in a third world country and watered with sewer water.

Thanks, be safe, fuck you, and jump off a fucking bridge.

Joe

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yea, the fruit is cheap alright.... Its grown in a third world (MOST OF IT ALREADY IS) country and watered with sewer water.

Thanks, be safe, fuck you, and jump off a fucking bridge.

Joe

Is that how they get those mangos to get so dang big? If you go to Albertons, Vons or Smiths, they have these peached-sized fruits they call mangos. Now, go to Super Mercado Del Pueblo, Adrianas or King Ranch Market and they have real Mangos the size of a nerf football..... at usually half the price.

BTW, a little trick for you thrifty shoppers. Wal-Mart price matches all produce. Go to one of the above-mentioned markets and pick up their flyer. Take that flyer to Wal-Mart and they will match the price you...... If might make some of you feel better about getting over/even with the Mexicans AND China-Mart at the same time

thanks, be safe, f-you, jump off a bridge and choke on a chicken bone,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Better get used to it Bob LOL.....Ding Dongs forever
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#32]
At least Ding Dongs are american fare, although the bakers are probably all hispanic.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top