Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 12:09:44 AM EDT
Figured I might as well sign up for the abuse and get it over with.  Howdy!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#1]

So you are coming to the4 shoot in Sept, right?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Figured I might as well sign up for the abuse and get it over with.  Howdy!

Welcome aboard paragon  

An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
Thomas Jefferson

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Its about goddamn time!  ;)
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:49:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the warm welcome.  I assume "the4" shoot is the sept 24th LCR shoot.  I doubt I will be able to make it, school will be back in full swing by then and that is a LONG drive for me.  Plus the ignition switch just failed on the truck .
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:10:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks for the warm welcome.  I assume "the4" shoot is the sept 24th LCR shoot.  I doubt I will be able to make it, school will be back in full swing by then and that is a LONG drive for me.  Plus the ignition switch just failed on the truck .

Welcome!

Sounds like you have the same truck as everybody else around here.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome!

Sounds like you have the same truck as everybody else around here.

Now you just wait one darn minute Bunny.  I said my truck was fixed.  
almost
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Truck? I usualy drive a schoolbus minivan.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top