Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2004 3:06:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#1]
The NRA gave Jim Johnson an A (for position 1) and Richard Sanders an A (for position 6)

The other position isn't listed, so I have no clue.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Oh yeah, got 4 little surprises for

Headpulper
2WP
CavVet
1GR

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:56:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah, got 4 little surprises for

Headpulper
2WP
CavVet
1GR

+1
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll have a night flash-suppressor shoot video on a cd for you Tweak.  For 2WP, Dream Theater CDs. And for those that care, another keg o' beer!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Who has the recommendations?

And I thought I heard something to the effect of your vote not being counted if you didn't vote for each position even the unopposed ones. I don't remember the details, might have been background noise from the tv nooze or something mabye I misheard it entirely. Anyone else hear something like that?

KVI has Kirby's and John Carlson's picks on their website
What you heard was probably a discussion about how few people vote for judicial positions relative to how many people vote in a givien election.  Especially when some are running unopposed (so what's the point).  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

that cost me an extra $5K this year because he's a pussy

$5K is a lot of tampons!  

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Here are the WAC choices

www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/2004endlistgn.doc

Also...
Here is the Gun Owners of America activisim page to help identify ones district and current reps.
www.gunowners.org/activism.htm
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who has the recommendations?

And I thought I heard something to the effect of your vote not being counted if you didn't vote for each position even the unopposed ones. I don't remember the details, might have been background noise from the tv nooze or something mabye I misheard it entirely. Anyone else hear something like that?

I have not heard that, and it would be complete and total bullshit if they did that.  I guess I would never know if they didn't count my vote however, as I use permanent absentee.  Still, if I hear about that happening, I'll be all over the ACLU (finally found a use for those lame-asses) like white on rice.

I for one never vote FOR someone running un-opposed, even if I support them.  But I also don't play mickey mouse games with the "write in" column in those cases.  I also refused to pick a taxation choice for King County's "regional transportation" plan because they didn't give me a "none of the above" option.  It is a two part question.  Do you want KingCo to develop a regional plan, Yes or No, and then how do you want to be taxed to death to pay for it?  Of course, it says this is only to develop a plan and put it on the 2005 ballot.  Yeah, seen that BS before.....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top