Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/18/2004 2:06:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:43:00 AM EST
The NRA gave Jim Johnson an A (for position 1) and Richard Sanders an A (for position 6)

The other position isn't listed, so I have no clue.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:25:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By Tweak:

Oh yeah, got 4 little surprises for

Headpulper
2WP
CavVet
1GR

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:56:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By CavVet:

Oh yeah, got 4 little surprises for

Headpulper
2WP
CavVet
1GR

+1
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:41:56 PM EST
I'll have a night flash-suppressor shoot video on a cd for you Tweak. For 2WP, Dream Theater CDs. And for those that care, another keg o' beer!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:47:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:50:08 PM EST

Who has the recommendations?

And I thought I heard something to the effect of your vote not being counted if you didn't vote for each position even the unopposed ones. I don't remember the details, might have been background noise from the tv nooze or something mabye I misheard it entirely. Anyone else hear something like that?

KVI has Kirby's and John Carlson's picks on their website
What you heard was probably a discussion about how few people vote for judicial positions relative to how many people vote in a givien election. Especially when some are running unopposed (so what's the point).
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:51:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By Stokes:

that cost me an extra $5K this year because he's a pussy

$5K is a lot of tampons!

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:59:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 7:04:03 PM EST by shadows]
Here are the WAC choices

www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/2004endlistgn.doc

Also...
Here is the Gun Owners of America activisim page to help identify ones district and current reps.
www.gunowners.org/activism.htm
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:51:09 PM EST

Who has the recommendations?

And I thought I heard something to the effect of your vote not being counted if you didn't vote for each position even the unopposed ones. I don't remember the details, might have been background noise from the tv nooze or something mabye I misheard it entirely. Anyone else hear something like that?

I have not heard that, and it would be complete and total bullshit if they did that. I guess I would never know if they didn't count my vote however, as I use permanent absentee. Still, if I hear about that happening, I'll be all over the ACLU (finally found a use for those lame-asses) like white on rice.

I for one never vote FOR someone running un-opposed, even if I support them. But I also don't play mickey mouse games with the "write in" column in those cases. I also refused to pick a taxation choice for King County's "regional transportation" plan because they didn't give me a "none of the above" option. It is a two part question. Do you want KingCo to develop a regional plan, Yes or No, and then how do you want to be taxed to death to pay for it? Of course, it says this is only to develop a plan and put it on the 2005 ballot. Yeah, seen that BS before.....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:57:20 PM EST
Top Top