Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2005 1:26:03 PM EDT
Hi All,

Anyone have any info/links to the court order given to BSO to sign ATF forms? I have heard from numerous poeple that a judge ordered BSO to sign class 3 forms to eligible individuals. Is this true? I'd like to read the court documents if poossible. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:42:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You'd need to find some details through a web search on the names of the parties, judge, et c.  If you do that,  I'll try to find it in an obscure publication called "Florida Supplement" which prints noteworthy Florida trial court decisions, or have my people try to run it down through the clerk's office. I'd like to have a copy, too, and if we work together to find it through either source, I'll see that you get a copy.

IM me if you're interested. I'm in trial just now so it'll likely be a couple of days before I can respond.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#2]
IM sent
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It sounds like a Writ Of Mandamus was filed which is baically a judge telling a public official to do his damn job. Difficult to find a judge to do that. I'd be interested in knowing the details.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:25:48 AM EDT
[#4]
It sounds like a Circuit Court  judge's order (and/or Writ) and not from the District Court of Appeal.  Does anyone know the names of any of the parties?  What is the name of the sheriff in Broward County?  I will do a Westlaw and/or court docket search and see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It sounds like a Circuit Court  judge's order (and/or Writ) and not from the District Court of Appeal.  Does anyone know the names of any of the parties?  What is the name of the sheriff in Broward County?  I will do a Westlaw and/or court docket search and see if I can find it.

POS Scumbag Cocksucker Sheriff Ken Jenne is leader of Broward Sheriffs Office (BSO).

He's the cumdumpster who lied on the CNN piece about "assault weapons."
He used a full-auto AK and told the reporter, "these things will once again be legal if the AWB is allowed to expire." He isn't even a LEO and never has been. He's an attorney.

I'd love to bend him over!

HS1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top