Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2005 1:44:04 PM EDT
RK Gunshows is hosting a gunshow out here on the 24-25. Seems I've missed every other one they have, so now that i've got a chance, i'm gonna go check out my first gun show and see what its like. I'm a poor college kid, with less than a $100 budget for this show, so maybe i'll make out with some deals, who knows. Anyone else gonna be checking it out?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:00:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:03:51 PM EDT
ill be there, warning most joplin gunshows really suck anymore
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:06:17 PM EDT
Nothing sucks when CMMG is there. Warning, if you bring $100 to their table don't expect to leave with much left!

P.S. Welcome to the boards. What are you studying and where are you studying it?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:26:53 PM EDT
I'm a junior w/ double major in computer science and criminal justice out at missouri southern. I'll definately stop by CMMG's booth, just have to look around to find you first =)
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:56:01 AM EDT
I might be there. Joplin shows really blow, usually.

Hell, it wil be worth it just to swing by CMMG's table :) .

UberAlles, I have taken some classes at Southern. Great place, great staff. I know LOTS of people who went there.

Perhaps I'll see you there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:26:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By UberAlles:
RK Gunshows is hosting a gunshow out here on the 24-25. Seems I've missed every other one they have, so now that i've got a chance, i'm gonna go check out my first gun show and see what its like. I'm a poor college kid, with less than a $100 budget for this show, so maybe i'll make out with some deals, who knows. Anyone else gonna be checking it out?

Don't forget to :

1.Sample the jerky
2.Check out some beanie baby and or tool vendors
3.Collect some great stories from the 400lb Former Spec Ops heros whose military history is all classified.

I know I'm forgetting some things, but you'll figure it out.

Enjoy your first show.

Top Top