Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/27/2022 2:07:11 PM EDT
As most of you know, joker1 has had a rough time of it lately with his health. He is currently in an extended care rehab facility. He is responding to visual and audible stimulus, and what we need to do is send him as many cards, and pictures of our dogs as we can, in hopes of motivating him to get out of there as soon as possible.
I met Mark before I joined this site, and the man was always busy. Everyone knows about the dogs, but he was involved with kids in summer camp, underprivileged, and handicapped. He taught several things, but I think archery was his favorite.
He loved helping people and animals, and this our chance to pay him back.
Have your kids draw him some pictures, send a photo of your pups, or just a get well card. Let him know we care, and he is not forgotten.
Mark Hagenauer
Daniel Drake Center for Post Acute Care
151 W Galbraith Rd,
Cincinnati, OH 45216

This is a repost from GD, just wanted to get it out there. I meet Mark years ago thru the Ohio guys shooting out at Swingsets place before he moved to Texas. Mark was always at the old ARF shoots held at the Creek and many times provided food for the crew. He is a great guy and could use some support.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
this is an awesome idea.  I have read about him so many times.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Im in
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top