Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/19/2004 8:54:18 AM EST
JME did a superb job cutting and threading my 16" neutered Bushmaster upper down to 14.5". I finished last night putting a 6pos Cav Arms buttstock and a Vortex FH on it. Looks muuuuch better now, can't wait to try it out. I highly recommend his services.

I felt so evil holding it, I don't know how I kept from climbing a water tower and opening up on the local citezenry. I guess these things don't work as good as the media says. Somethings still wrong with it, I'm not murderous yet.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:01:31 AM EST
Looks sweet. The lazer welding seems to be a cleaner way to go than silver solder or blind pinning. I still need to get an AR lower. Cant decide on 80%'s, mega or composite vulcan.

Ar's dont make you go crazy like some think. They make you more responsable and intuitive of law.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:15:30 PM EST
I like the blind pinning because it makes it much easier to change your mind down the road.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:42:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By Red-Leg:
I like the blind pinning because it makes it much easier to change your mind down the road.

Yeah, that's the part of pinning that's appealing, but the EDM weld I did on this one is completely invisible, and I mean completely. Looks like I just screwed it on there. Pretty neat, tho very exotic equipment involved and if my brother in law didn't have access to it I'm sure it's not a practical method.

Oh Brian, I tested the gun out today. 40 rounds and not a glitch. My POI only changed about 3" at 100 yards, and the accuracy is still fine. Put all 40 into the black at 100 yards, and that was a mix of Wolf, Lake City and PMC. Not shabby.

I'm going to a big shoot in WV this weekend, I'll put about 500 through it and tell ya how she does! Can't wait!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top