Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 9:54:18 AM EDT
JME did a superb job cutting and threading my 16" neutered Bushmaster upper down to 14.5". I finished last night putting a 6pos Cav Arms buttstock and a Vortex FH on it. Looks muuuuch better now, can't wait to try it out. I highly recommend his services.

I felt so evil holding it, I don't know how I kept from climbing a water tower and opening up on the local citezenry. I guess these things don't work as good as the media says. Somethings still wrong with it, I'm not murderous yet.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks sweet. The lazer welding seems to be a cleaner way to go than silver solder or blind pinning. I still need to get an AR lower. Cant decide on 80%'s, mega or composite vulcan.

Ar's dont make you go crazy like some think. They make you more responsable and intuitive of law.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the blind pinning because it makes it much easier to change your mind down the road.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I like the blind pinning because it makes it much easier to change your mind down the road.

Yeah, that's the part of pinning that's appealing, but the EDM weld I did on this one is completely invisible, and I mean completely. Looks like I just screwed it on there. Pretty neat, tho very exotic equipment involved and if my brother in law didn't have access to it I'm sure it's not a practical method.

Oh Brian, I tested the gun out today. 40 rounds and not a glitch. My POI only changed about 3" at 100 yards, and the accuracy is still fine. Put all 40 into the black at 100 yards, and that was a mix of Wolf, Lake City and PMC. Not shabby.

I'm going to a big shoot in WV this weekend, I'll put about 500 through it and tell ya how she does! Can't wait!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top