I am looking for a 3rd shift Maintenance Technicion. Responsibilities will include supporting production activities for the first have of the shift and performing machinery maintenance when production shuts down. Following a 4 to 6 week training (verifying you can do what you say you can do) period on 1st shift, the 3rd shift hours will be from 2200 to 0630. Saturday work is often required. I need someone that knows their way around automated equipment, works well with little or no supervision, and that I can trust to get the job done. These are the official job requirements:
1. Minimum of five years experience working in an automated production environment as a mechanic.
2. Proven electrical, electronic and mechanical skills including a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and repair automated pneumatic systems, read and understand ladder logic diagrams, and have a basic understanding of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
5. Provide own tools and toolbox. This includes standard and metric tools.
6. Be able to adapt to the changing priorities and conditions of an industrial environment.
7. Good reading and math skills.
8. Motivated self starter with the ability to work both as a team member and individually to achieve company objectives.
9. Experience working in within ISO/TS/QS quality system requirements a plus.
10. Ability to work with people from many different nationalities and walks of life. A good attitude and the ability to work well with others.
11. Knowledge of the proper handling and disposal of universal and hazardous waste.
12. A safe work history. Knowledge of basic LOTO and electrical safety procedures.
We are a car parts manufacturer with a lagre share of the automotive market.
IM or email if you are interested or have questions.
One last bump
IM sent, Thx.