Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 3:58:03 PM EDT

Hey, what gives? The news has been out for hours. Nobody's gonna jump on JJ Jr's shit. As a happy EX-Illinois resident. I must say, youz guys are letting me down.
 Let me guess, we all know that his fucking worthless ol' man will theaten to spill the beans on every other punk-ass politition he knows just to get Jr. off the hook, so it's hardly worth the trouble, Right? Business as usual.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
JJJ just isn't important in the scheme of things. The real ruler of IL...Madigan, decreed his lot in life was to be a Poverty Pimp like his daddy. But JJJ got the fool notion in his head that he has succeeded on his own instead of by the hand of his father's paymasters and tried to reach for things that didn't belong to him. So first they outed his affair with a while woman, and when that didn't do the trick they called in a favor to Barry to sic Perjury Trap Pat Fitzgerald on him. By the looks of it Madigan is taking back everything he was given....the lifetime House seat, the Alderman seat for his wife. He'll probably even lose the Bud distributorship before it's over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top