Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2010 10:49:58 AM EDT
Looks like she had a brain fart . She needs to use a teleprompter . It can happen to anyone .
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Painful.  All of her interviews and speeches are bad.  I really couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#2]
She'll still issue the smackdown to Goddard come election day.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#3]
You got that right ! Goddard is a POS .
Quoted:
She'll still issue the smackdown to Goddard come election day.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know guys. Personally I'd vote for the guy, or gal, with that silver tung (like the chosen one). Who cares if they listen to the little people?

Seriously, Jan has my money and vote. What do you mean... I can't vote in AZ?

She still got my money for your legal fight.

eta: By the way, if you guys end up not wanting her down there, can we have her? It'd be nice to have someone up here with the ca-hunas she has.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd rather hear their real words, with all the flubs and mispronunciations, than listen to them read a lot of smooth BS read from a teleprompter.  

Show up in front of the people and answer their questions.  It's just that fucking simple.  It's one of the things I liked about GW.  Don't be afraid of the people, come among us and talk to us as an equal.  If you won't, or can't, you don't belong in public service.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree 100% ,but most seam to vote for the smooth sweet talking liers .Now adays the truth is a rare thing among polititions .
Quoted:
I'd rather hear their real words, with all the flubs and mispronunciations, than listen to them read a lot of smooth BS read from a teleprompter.  

Show up in front of the people and answer their questions.  It's just that fucking simple.  It's one of the things I liked about GW.  Don't be afraid of the people, come among us and talk to us as an equal.  If you won't, or can't, you don't belong in public service.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This...

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]
... I don't give a rat's-ass about savoir-faire

All I care is that someone is doing something about the problems facing Arizona

Governor Brewer has proven time & again that she hates leftists - she's got my vote

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#9]
good governors do what the people want withing the law.  Jan does that.

I don't care if she is a bad speaker. She always has been and it makes not a damned bit of difference.  

Goddard is gonna get pwned.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#10]
goddard is a turd, straight up piece of excrement...I'd rather have a stutterer who kept their word than that piece of fecal matter

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I don't care if she is a bad speaker. She always has been and it makes not a damned bit of difference.  

Yup. That's waaay down on my list of things I want in a candidate.

It's is important for a leader to be able to articulate their position, but not as important as the details position itself, and the commitment and follow-through to make it happen.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:56:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I had to endure some classmates the other day talking about her "moment"  They were saying how it was "worse than Bush" and just bad-mouthing her.  The worst is some asshole who is prior military, but he's a real abrasive know-it-all anyhow.  Bunch of clueless dumbfucks.

I just kept my mouth shut given the nature of the program I'm in and how it could come back to screw me if I argue.  I just say "I have no interest in politics".
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I had to endure some classmates the other day talking about her "moment"  They were saying how it was "worse than Bush" and just bad-mouthing her.  The worst is some asshole who is prior military, but he's a real abrasive know-it-all anyhow.  Bunch of clueless dumbfucks.

I just kept my mouth shut given the nature of the program I'm in and how it could come back to screw me if I argue.  I just say "I have no interest in politics".

don't worry . I let about ten people have it on the issue so far. Made them look like the idiots they are. I am lucky enough to never have to worry about what i say.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top