Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2006 12:36:27 PM EDT
I just got back the Price Chopper, and I always have to stop and ck out the Magazines.  This time I found the Jan 2007 issue of GUNS&WEAPONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT.  I opened it up at noticed that there was an article titled CMMG MID 5.56mm.  So I bought, read the article, and it's COOL to see the CMMG guys get good  reviews.  It's a good article.  They say that CMMG can hold their own against the competition.  This is something that most of us already knew.  Good job CMMG.

DBAR
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I rarely purchase these magazines now, but I think I'll track this one down. The other day I was just wondering when this might happen. I guess I got my answer.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
i THINK THIS IS THE ONE JEFF WAS TELLING ME THEY WERE TRYING TO FIND. gONNA HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN FIND A COPY.

dam cap lock, to lazy to go back and retype sop you'll have to bear with me yelling lol.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
There is another one out too, when John gets home he'll tell you where to find it, a second rifle is going out to Guns and Weapons this week, I got to play with it and improve it a bit all weekend, I think there is one or two other rifles out currently being tested.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i THINK THIS IS THE ONE JEFF WAS TELLING ME THEY WERE TRYING TO FIND. gONNA HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN FIND A COPY.

dam cap lock, to lazy to go back and retype sop you'll have to bear with me yelling lol.

This is what happens when we type with one hand in one window and simultaneously jerk off to pron vids in another window.  It just never pans out.

dammit, you promised you werent gonna tell!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top