Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 4/27/2015 7:57:42 PM EDT
Where's he gonna serve ? Poll is up to somebody more smart.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:28:46 PM EDT
1 yr and 1 day....due to him already mentioning a medical condition, I give it 6 months.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:34:40 AM EDT
the good old boy program still going strong. they should have thrown the book at his crooked @$$.  

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:17:35 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:
the good old boy program still going strong. they should have thrown the book at his crooked @$$.  

View Quote

My wife grew up with his daughter....and we are still close friends with her and her extended family.  I wish he had them in mind when he decided that he was too big and important....I think at this point the only thing he is sad about is that he got caught.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:35:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By d16man:

My wife grew up with his daughter....and we are still close friends with her and her extended family.  I wish he had them in mind when he decided that he was too big and important....I think at this point the only thing he is sad about is that he got caught.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

i agree..

im not saying he was always crooked but i am saying that he is someone who needs to serve even more time due to the fact that he was in a place of trusted power.  

i do feel sad for his family and loved ones, dont get me wrong.  

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:01:16 AM EDT

i agree..

im not saying he was always crooked but i am saying that he is someone who needs to serve even more time due to the fact that he was in a place of trusted power.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

i agree..

I think he needs to serve more...if this was either of us, we would be there 10+.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 5:07:47 PM EDT
I think he'll go to Buckner (sic) federal prison hospital in NC for 6-8 months.  But then, the minimum security digs in Estell, SC for the same amount of times.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:28:00 AM EDT
I'm not a metts fan at all, I believe him and jake knotts and danny frazier are as crooked as they come....but the people

that complain about his sentence and how its good ole boy etc....need to understand this is federal and has nothing to do with the state. I do think that

prosecutors need to do more, overall though he is finished, a legacy is more important than anything to a man like that....the name on the department, 40 years blah blah blah

its all marred now...

I had to correct a guy the other day that was cursing hailey "for protecting metts in the good ole boy system"....
Top Top