Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 11:34:48 PM EDT
Just  stoped intoday to see if they had anything new. They have 2 NIB 6920's and 2 NIB 6721's, they are LEO marked guns. Not sure of the price as they were still in the boxes. In case any of you haven't been in there in awhile they have made some changes they have some really decent prices and they are working on increasing thier selection of "evil" rifles. I am no way affiliated with them just a guy thats on the look out for good deals.

Cheers,
rugger
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:50:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I should stop in there more often.  They're within walking distance from my house.  Good folks to deal with, in my experience.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]
well prices seem a little high on the colts...i wouldnt be affraid to try and beat them up alittle on the prices. Make sure you talk to John the manager or maybe Eathan the boat guy, They have recently got some new kids in and they are pretty clueless and lack the power to do anything. They have some screaming deals on handguns.

Cheers,
rugger

Once again no affiliation with them
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I always thought Jalenskys was a tad high on prices. Too bad Masterman sports went out.I am within 5min of Jalenskys as well so I may just have to go check out those rifles.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I am walking distance from there too. I ll have to stop in tomorrow, if you guys don't grab them first.

Batch114
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Masterman's what a bunch of ass clowns no surprise they didn't get past the 3 year mark.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Why the ill feelings toward Mastermen?I know they had a poor selection.But they could order anything you wanted.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#7]
the old man was just a prick. Thought he knew what you needed better than you did, he basically called me stupid both times i was in there.

-One was to get heavy .44mag loads for my pack gun when i went elk hunting with my dad. They only had federal 180gr hunting ammo. I said, "thanks anyway i was looking for something heavier" his reply to me while he chuckled, "For what your going to use it for that will be plenty"   I never told him what i was using it for.

- Next time i went in to order a Dan wesson 10mm, he gave me some shit that he had better guns in the case and why would i want one of those.

I also dont like gun stores that think guns are only for hunting.

You asked, i told we can leave it if that. If you want to know anything else you can PM me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top