Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 12:50:13 PM EDT
Todays Sun Chronicle is reporting Cheryl Jacques is leaving her state senate seat to lead a national gay rights group. Since this woman is responsible for some of the worst anti gun/ anti self defense legislation in the country, all I can say is goodbye, good riddance, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of town. It is now up to the responsible firearms owners in this district to get behind a candidate who agrees with us, if we can find one with the balls to run, but we will probably get saddled with some POS democrat from Wellesley or Dover.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I read this ealier today. Bad news though
is that one of her long time aides has already planned on running for her spot (he has her endorsement). Linsky is being mentioned
as another candidate for the spot.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:14:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Todays Sun Chronicle is reporting Cheryl Jacques is leaving her state senate seat to lead a national gay rights group. Since this woman is responsible for some of the worst anti gun/ anti self defense legislation in the country, all I can say is goodbye, good riddance, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of town. It is now up to the responsible firearms owners in this district to get behind a candidate who agrees with us, if we can find one with the balls to run, but we will probably get saddled with some POS democrat from Wellesley or Dover.

uggghhhhh she has left a trail of destruction it will be hard to repair but at least shes GONE BITCH!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top