Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/7/2008 5:00:08 PM EDT
Is anyone going?
TNROBOCOP are you making the drive down, to be a dealer?
Link Posted: 7/7/2008 5:02:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By constitutionlvr:
Is anyone going?

I'd love to make it down there but I have a USAF firearms training instructor school I have to go to that week.

Sorry guys.
Link Posted: 7/7/2008 5:13:11 PM EDT
TNROBOCOP- thanks for the reply I understand, but was hoping to give you some P-Mag buisiness. (although not near enough to dream of missing your other commitments.)
Link Posted: 7/7/2008 5:29:09 PM EDT

TNROBOCOP- thanks for the reply I understand, but was hoping to give you some P-Mag buisiness. (although not near enough to dream of missing your other commitments.)

Well I do take CC's and can always ship em to you.... Shoot me an IM and we can work something out. I have a huge order coming in to add to the bunch I already have for the Goodman show this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 7:46:35 AM EDT

Is anyone going?

Got a family weding to attend.

It really is hit and miss in Jackson (mostly miss as of late). The Doublestar vendor usually has some good stuff.

Most of the time I'm seeing $30 30rd AR mags and abused shotguns
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 10:10:19 AM EDT
Last few times i have went to the Jackson show it sucked ass, alot of junk and cheap knives and scented candles.
More like a flea market
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 11:09:23 AM EDT
mmmmm jerky
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:12:57 AM EDT
I don't know why I woke up early this morning for this show. I knew that this show would be the same as always. But my dad wanted to go and find some 1911 mags. In which we did find some at a fair price. I can't believe people really expect to get paid the prices they are asking for. I saw a butt load of knifes, Nazi stuff, and stuff people didn't want to sell. I guess it is a gun show where people just show their guns. There were a few tables with good stuff there but I still wouldn't buy anything from them due to the fact I know how much that stuff really cost.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:06:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2008 1:07:19 PM EDT by constitutionlvr]
tscottyg- Did you happen to see a Kel tec p3at by chance? or a ruger LCP? My father in law and I were thinking about wasting some time and cash and going tomorrow, not that I expect much!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:27:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2008 1:29:29 PM EDT by tscottyg]
I saw several Kel tecs but don't remember seeing any p3at in which I am sure there were. As far as the LCPs, don't think so. Where ever there was any half way descent guns, there was a crowd around them so I had to fight to see. When I was there I saw two guys buy the only PS90 and SCAR there.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:46:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tscottyg:
I saw several Kel tecs but don't remember seeing any p3at in which I am sure there were. As far as the LCPs, don't think so. Where ever there was any half way descent guns, there was a crowd around them so I had to fight to see. When I was there I saw two guys buy the only PS90 and SCAR there.

I was under the impression the SCAR wasn't out yet. I was told by my distributors Fall sometime. The bastards....
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:33:16 PM EDT
I bet it was a FS2000....
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:45:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BimmerFreak:
I bet it was a FS2000....

It would have to be. Both the SCAR and the Masada/ACR are both slated for early to late fall according to the reps I have talked to at both companies.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:24:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:14:21 PM EDT
Oops, my bad. So sorry for the false info. I was dazed by the lack of quality guns and old people walking around talking about the good old days.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:48:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/20/2008 3:49:28 PM EDT by EXCATM76]
I went today. Not a lot of selection unless you were looking for a 1911. ARs were few, far between and low priced. However I got a new Sprigfield TRP for cheaper than I could find it online.

Much better than the shows at Florence, AL. Last time I was there everything was grossly over priced and I had an optics dealer try to pawn a fake aimpoint off on me.
Top Top