Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 11:59:52 AM EDT
Hey y'all,
I am in Alabama as you might know but i am leaving on the 15th and my dad is driving me to Georga.We got a hotel room and a lovely military discount.The turning blue ceremony is on the 16th and the Graduation is on the 17th i am so excited and nervous.I am having fun in Alabama,getting sun,going to clubs(with my girls)and i am being good and i hope Jesse reads this so he knows i am lol.This is helping things go by faster because of family,birthdays and helping plan a wedding also.Well on another note Jesse is doing pretty good his platoon got a radio for awhile but got it taken away and i am not sure why ill let y'all know more later.
Jessica-
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the update, kiddo!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:08:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the update. Good to hear things are going well. Tell Jesse Were proud of him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top