Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2003 7:03:06 AM EDT
Mark your calenders gang. It's time to crack open the safes and load the truck ! ! A bunch of Cetme owners are meeting at Buffalo Range on Sept 7th so I figured some of us would want to tag along. How about a roll call of who can make it ?? I've got another new toy to show off too.......
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 5:07:38 AM EDT
I don't have a CETME but I am thinking about coming down. I can bring a FAL though if it's .308 day.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 5:09:17 AM EDT
Definitely NOT a restricted shoot in any way. Bring whatever you have and come have a good time. If you have nothing, I'll let you shoot my stuff. The more the merrier ! !
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:48:17 PM EDT
I'll try to get there for sure. I have a few things to bring ;)
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 4:37:36 AM EDT
sno, bringing any women this time???
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 9:52:16 AM EDT
I can try to........ Why don't you bring some too T-Bob ! ! We can have Miss Buffalo Range pageant ! ! !
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 4:11:33 PM EDT
Sounds like a plan... I need to shoot something..
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:33:41 AM EDT
I may bring my girlfriend if she doesn't have to work. Thank goodness, was able to find me a brand spanking new pro-gun patriot female that hates PETA. She took a few vacation days to accompony me to Knob Creek in October and run the digi camcorder....how 'bout that? Making an independent film entitled "Bowling For Michael Moore" a counter-documentary to Moore's lies. This is no BS we have been working on it for months and yes we do know how to edit film, hopefully we can get some footage at blast fest and some comments from fellow patriots.....who wants to be a movie star? LOL! This one had to have to have red shooting glasses..... now that's a high maintanence girl I can handle. She loves black and burgundy, favorite colors and since I have all the goodies i need to paint cars, she's getting a 16" with custom painted burgundy furniture.....and I don't want no greif over it fellas!!!! It will be nice to put some faces to names, I look forward to it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 10:21:49 AM EDT
I'll try to make it.

Of course I've tried to make it every other time and couldn't. But this time may work.

What time?
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 11:53:17 AM EDT
Range opens at 9AM and I'll be there then. Just look for the big white F250 crew cab, I'll be the guy grinning from ear to ear ! !
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:22:54 AM EDT
1st off,, hello everyone. I'm new to these forums, but not to shooting.
Do you mind if someone you don't know shows up as well? I live about 10 miles from the range, but haven't been there since the fire.
I have an AR-180 I need to site in, and was hoping to have the oppertunity to talk to other people that enjoy guns.
I used to shoot IPSC as well. Darnit,, those were the good times, lol.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:04:29 AM EDT
Come on out. The more the merrier ! ! ! See you on the 7th ! !
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 6:42:07 AM EDT
Hey everyone, the 7th looks good on my calander. I will be there bright and early. I will have the blue e-z up, tables, chairs, and a cooler. The same as always. See you all on the 7th.

Batch114

I will be bringing a couple of friends
I am trying to get fishfood to go before she goes off to college in Cali. I will keep you posted
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:51:31 AM EDT
The 7th looks good to me. I will be there with 5-6 other people and Fishfood will also be there before she leaves for college. Anyone bringing food or a grill? anything? I just need to know what I should bring other than ammo and the guns????? Either way see you all there on the 7th

Batch114
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 7:07:02 AM EDT
Me and my buddy are going to make an attempt to get out there- I assume no one will make fun of me if I am armed with a "mere" 5.56 cal weapon?

Is there an approximate head count at this point?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 8:12:08 AM EDT
Dawg, 5.56 is ok we will let it slide this time. I don't have a 308 either, but I will bring the 50BMG. either way we will have a great time. Lets get a head count.

Me and 5 others = 6 (look I can add)

Weapons: 50BMG, AK47, Ar15, HK 45 tactical, numerous other hand guns and lots of ammo.

Link Posted: 8/27/2003 10:26:33 AM EDT
Damnit guys.

Why couldnt you do this for the holiday weekend?!?!?!

I'm down as ISU in bloomington/normal, and its the only chance I really got to do it for the rest of the year :-(

Either way, you guys already got a date, but I will be there this weekend if anyone is bored lol.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 4:32:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2003 4:36:55 PM EDT by Avalon01]

Originally Posted By Batch114:
Me and 5 others = 6 (look I can add)

Holy shit, when did that happen!? You've been taking GED courses at the local college haven't you?

I'll have: '41 K98 Mauser, '36 French MAS, '46 Russian M44 carbine, M1 Garand, '17 Remminigton Enfield, Mossberg 590, M4gery, 20" A2 HBAR, Beretta 92FS, S.A. 1911, Sears-Roebuck .22, S&W .357 revolver, late 1800's 30-30 lever action. (I love C&R rifles!)

Torment4: come on down! New faces are always welcome!

Av.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 2:17:28 PM EDT
CRAP! The State has decided I should be shooting on their range on the 7th, not Buffalo!
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend now.

At least I'll still be shooting!
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:22:58 PM EDT
I'll be there, AK, grill and Charcoal in hand. Who's bringing the food?
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:12:57 AM EDT
Everyone should bring something to grill or eat for themselves, don't forget buns. Since Grock isn't gonna make it, Grey 1 has accepted grill detail. (since it's his grill he he). Grey 1, if you aren't gonna make it, let me know so I can make other arrangements for the grill.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 5:26:18 PM EDT
Who's bringing the food, HHHHHMMMMMM..............Last 4 shoots I brought the food. This time I will have a grill. Your more than welcome to use, just bring your own damn food.I will also have my cooler, chairs, e-z up tent and Table. Other than that I will have plenty of ammo and be shooting most of the day not being the "social butterfly" someone has named me for all the talking I like to do. Thanks. See you all down there on the 7th. Snojet give me a call mid week, maybe we can hit lunch at the new Hooters.

Batch114
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 5:45:26 PM EDT
Is this where you guys are going? moreimages.tripod.com/imagesite/id11.html

I won't be too far from there on the 5th/6th but I probably can't swing it. On another note, I know of a private range in Northern Indiana you guys may be interested in too. I guess it just depends on how far you drive and where from.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 6:33:33 PM EDT
Well it looks like we're covered for grills, I'll bring some burgers and buns.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 6:36:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zoub:

I won't be too far from there on the 5th/6th but I probably can't swing it. On another note, I know of a private range in Northern Indiana you guys may be interested in too. I guess it just depends on how far you drive and where from.

Yup, that's the place. Bring some old junk to throw in the pit and shoot at.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 6:38:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zoub:

Yup, that's the place. Bring some old junk to throw in the pit and shoot at.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:33:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2003 10:37:21 AM EDT by Dawg180]
So how the heck do we know who everyone is? Do we have to wear nametags?

Batch- .50 cal?? Damn, I will definitely be pushing to make it out there! Anyone want to donate a junked car for a target?

Oh yeah- 2, maybe 3 total if my bro can get the day off. Either a silver Jetta or a black Mustang with a trunk-o-goodies!

Link Posted: 9/2/2003 8:06:06 AM EDT
Dawg- look for the blue e-z up tent. I will have some tables, chairs etc... I will also have the name tags, markers and all the othe rcrap. I hope you can make it, It's always a good time.

Batch114
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:04:13 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I had a great time at my first trip to Buffalo yesterday (9-7-03). Good to meet you guys (I was wearing the Illinois Lacrosse T-shirt).

Does anyone know or guess what the range/distance is from the tables we were shooting at to the end of the big pond in front of us, (or the doorway out there)?

Thanks

Joe
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:08:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Vector_Joe:
Hey guys,

I had a great time at my first trip to Buffalo yesterday (9-7-03). Good to meet you guys (I was wearing the Illinois Lacrosse T-shirt).

Does anyone know or guess what the range/distance is from the tables we were shooting at to the end of the big pond in front of us, (or the doorway out there)?

Thanks

Joe

Glad you could make it. I estimate the range to be about 60 yards to the edge of the pond and 75 yards to the door that was out there.

Oh yeah, watch out for those log trucks!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:57:05 AM EDT
The range from the line to the "DO NOT SHOOT" sign is about 130 yards.

Figure most stuff in the pit is about 50 - 75 yards away. I have my EOTech zeroed at 50 yards, and it was dead on.

Av.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:37:28 AM EDT
good turnout and a good time as usual ! ! i should have a couple pics in next day or 2 if someone could host them for me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:52:32 AM EDT
send them my way, I can host them.

Av.
Top Top