BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 3:56:27 AM EDT
Time for some and and then some

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:31:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, heard enough of that in the past, sounded like someone trying to strangle a chicken in the belfry.

I don't drink but if I have the time later I'll be off to the range's myself.

Toe
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:36:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Mousegunner-UK is throwing a party tonight, so the missuss and I will be stepping out........... Hmmmmm Chilli!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:42:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Had a couple at lunchtime.......hmm much better ....will crack on with some reloading later  tonight if I get time.

Off to Whittington on Sunday !
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:57:06 AM EDT
[#5]
gang of us from work going to a Canary Wharf bar - £2.80 a pint please you?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:59:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't step out the door if I lived in Cumbria, not even to go to someones party who had guns.

I had an ex that lived in Flimby, oh my god what a dump.

And three people tried to start a fight with me because I was geordie.

F'ing Cumbrians....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I wouldn't step out the door if I lived in Cumbria, not even to go to someones party who had guns.

F'ing Cumbrians....

You're a happy soul aren't you

I'm in the middle of some powder coating, will see what the rest of the evening/weekend holds in store

Mark
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

F'ing Cumbrians....

What was her name? I've done the rounds in Flimby, it's only 4 miles down the road.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Hahaaaa!!!! It's fishing for me, Gonna catch some monster carp and then post the photos on here so that Taffy can deface them!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm in the middle of some powder coating, will see what the rest of the evening/weekend holds in store

Mark

Banging slutty chicks, drinking to excess and having a great time?

No? mine neither...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:08:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hahaaaa!!!! It's fishing for me, Gonna catch some monster carp and then post the photos on here so that Taffy can deface them!

We've not had any UK P/Shop pics for a while....maybe a comp thread is due

monster you say?

Taffy

BTW It ain't Friday anymore
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Mousegunner-UK is throwing a party tonight, so the missuss and I will be stepping out........... Hmmmmm Chilli!!!!!

I suppose the party was a bit dead....Streetfighter and myself were conspicuous by our absences.

WERE WAS OUR INVITE? LOST IN THE POST?

Anyway, I hate chilli so I wouldn't have come, so there.

Yours, with no lots of party invites deciding which one to go to, Matt

Now, where's that TV guide?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:02:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suppose the party was a bit dead....Streetfighter and myself were conspicuous by our absences.

WERE WAS OUR INVITE? LOST IN THE POST?

Anyway, I hate chilli so I wouldn't have come, so there.

Yours, with no lots of party invites deciding which one to go to, Matt

Now, where's that TV guide?

The place was heaving......... I'm sure Dave invited you both........ Didn't he?

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#14]
TFI FRIDAY

Well its upto Bunnyassasins tonight for a house warming party.............wonder if he's done some hot food!!!!

Mmmmmm Stella....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for the invite
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Thanks for the invite

Is it that bloody pigeon post you have to use up there? Looks like my invite was lost again!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Can't we organise an Arfcom day and night out at some neutral territory for those who may have to travel further and for those especially who have yet to meet in person any arfcommers?
I know logistically (big word for me) it would be difficult but i think would also be a blast! Just my thoughts!  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Can't we organise an Arfcom day and night out at some neutral territory for those who may have to travel further and for those especially who have yet to meet in person any arfcommers?
I know logistically (big word for me) it would be difficult but i think would also be a blast! Just my thoughts!  

Cardiff is Neutral for me....

Taffy
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#19]
It’s Payday!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Between the soiled carpets and the yowg marital rows, I think the night went down rather well!!

One mucka went home in
his own car, left his wife to be in our spare room..... Might knock later...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top