Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/21/2004 9:44:08 PM EST
Yah, I know, it's time to take out the tried and true deer gun or maybe you have a new whiz bang to try out and you need it zeroed. That's all well and good but why now? Logic dictates that you should "do" the gun and scope BEFORE hunting season and not await till weekend before shoot time, get an attitude with the guy/gal you want to do the zeroing and then blame him/her when you don't shoot Bambi.

Gene has done a gazillion deer rifles/scopes zeroing them to his best but please understand that his time is still limited and he can only do as well as the rifle/scope/ammo will do. There are a lot of setups that are just not worth a spit as can be testified to in his latest headache on his own personal gun. He is working on that but as an aside, he had NO problem with my personal rifle last year! This stuff takes time.

So if you are out for the bambi daddy get the job done now!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:36:20 AM EST
FYI, us bowhunters have been hunting for 20 days.........

Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:29:08 AM EST
Some of us hunt white tail year round.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:53:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By 338winmag:

Others of us just call 1-800-792-GAME......, www.tpwd.state.tx.us/involved/enforcement/ogt/

Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:53:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By mr_wilson:

Others of us just call 1-800-792-GAME......, www.tpwd.state.tx.us/involved/enforcement/ogt/

Mike

Don't worry, I got it...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:37:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By techbrute:

Originally Posted By mr_wilson:

Mike

Don't worry, I got it...

You sir, need to stop hanging around cheesy convenience stores where they sell cheap hats.
Top Top