Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:07:33 PM EDT
Last year on a off year local election someone bashed in my mailbox, now this year just when I put on my Republican signs someone bashed in my mail box last night

The good thing is I upgraded mailboxes to a better one so the vandals didn't bash it in, just knocked it off the post.

I really would like to put up a sign on the mailbox that says " Hey ASSHOLE!  Next time knock on my front door and take a swing at me!"

Frickin' Liberal punks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I just went by a Republican's sign yesterday, amongst a nest of various political signs, & that was the only one vandalized.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Tolerance, brothers...tolerance in action.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tolerance, brothers...tolerance in action.

You know it!  And they say we are from the party of "hate"  yeah right.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#4]
you need to put up a bigger sign.

P.S. I see you renewed your ARFCOM membership
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny thing about those signs that I've noticed, no one is putting them up. I work in St Paul and am on the road right through the grand ave neighborhood repeatedly through the day. They used to be everywhere. I guess some might be embarrassed about who they vote/voted for.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I remember an episode of CSI where a guy repeatedly had his mailbox smashed so he set it up so he could swap the mailbox real quick with one filled with concrete.  I believe the result was the kid smacked it with a bat from a car and broke his arm, I cant remember how but  somehow the car smashed into a tree.  Tree 1, punks 0.

So tempting.

Quoted:
Last year on a off year local election someone bashed in my mailbox, now this year just when I put on my Republican signs someone bashed in my mail box last night

The good thing is I upgraded mailboxes to a better one so the vandals didn't bash it in, just knocked it off the post.

I really would like to put up a sign on the mailbox that says " Hey ASSHOLE!  Next time knock on my front door and take a swing at me!"

Frickin' Liberal punks.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:21:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I've noticed considerably less enthusiasm for political involvement in general.  You used to be able to see lawn signs everywhere.  Now, hardly anybody does it.  I think a lot of people are still worn out from the U.S. Senate recount.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:04:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've noticed considerably less enthusiasm for political involvement in general.  You used to be able to see lawn signs everywhere.  Now, hardly anybody does it.  I think a lot of people are still worn out from the U.S. Senate recount.

I'm going to have a hard time even going to the polls, PERIOD this year...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:36:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I did!  Were you the one who paid for my first membership?  If so thank you!

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I know the feeling, but fortunately, there are a couple of good candidates for whom I'm VERY excited to vote.  I'll show up for them.

If you vote for nobody else, I would still encourage you to show up to the polls to vote for Greg Wersel (judicial candidate).

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to have a hard time even going to the polls, PERIOD this year...

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did!  Were you the one who paid for my first membership?  If so thank you!

Yup!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top