Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 9:28:33 PM EDT
Well, it is just about finished. Still need to purchase a bolt carrier and an optic, then  I should be good to go.

Still have a couple minor things as well, rail covers, fore grip, ect. Those I already have, but my fingers are ready for a break tonight.

For those interested in what is on it so far…

Team WA Lower
Magpul CTR Stock and pistol grip
LMT Buffer Assembly
Oly Upper
Rocker River Two Stage LPK
Sabre Defence 18 Mid-length barrel
YHM gas block/Flip up FS.
Sabre Gill Brake
Daniel Defense 9” Omega Rails

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice... Only complaint... You couldn't find a Mega Upper??  Sorry, I'm picky like that on my builds!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Very nice... Only complaint... You couldn't find a Mega Upper??  Sorry, I'm picky like that on my builds!

Yeah, I was thinking about that with the uppers initially. But I was visiting Mary's at the time and somehow it just attached itself to my already assembled lower…  

It fits quite nicely though. And since it doesn’t say OLY anywhere it doesn’t look weird  (not that it would matter). The tone matched perfectly and like I said it is a tight clean fit. And it just attached itself. Damn you Mary’s Pistol’s!

Next time I'll keep it the same!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top