User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 4:37:23 PM EDT
http://www.paraklesetechnologies.com/default.htm
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Which ones? The less than lethal shotshells? No....there's always been some weird neoprene or non-lethal loads around. I'd stay away from it because of price, it's special purpose for those who need to use it. As for their other ammo, I have no idea.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
That is the first time I've seen a less leathal "training round" it is a good idea though. We limitted the number of officers we sent to get certified to cary bean bag guns because of the cost of the bean bag rounds needed to train.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I was looking on the products page at the 410 stuff for the Judge , well any 410.  Four oh buck ?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#5]
How cheap is cheap?

I looked at the page and saw a price ($64.50) but could not find a quantity, Did I overlook something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top