Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 6:25:57 AM EDT
www.cdnninvestments.com/cdnn/ar20alusamag.html

I have heard something about the USA mags but I dont remember if it was positive or negative... opinions??? 12.99 aint bad if they are ok.

gilfrd
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Whatever you heard about USA mags was negative .

I avoid them at any cost - $5.00 would be too much for an unreliable mag.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Mag Faq is tacked to the top of the "Magazine Forum", here: www.ecis.com/~mraudio/FAQs/AR15_Mag_FAQ.htm

Trust me, buy USGI and you'll be happy, .
Mike
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, I though that was the case but I wanted to make sure.. if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

btw the link you posted "www.ecis.com/~mraudio/FAQs/AR15_Mag_FAQ.htm" is broken " The page cannot be found "
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]
USA Mags are hit and miss  I have 2 30 rounders for the SKS, one feeds flwalessly, and the other is a little tempermental.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's a differnt link to the same faq:

magfaq.tripod.com

BTW, this is posted in the Magazine section under AR15.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I have to agree too.  I've always been lucky at getting good deals on USGI mags in the EE.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#7]
What DeltaAir said is true about hit and miss.  Also seems to depend on the gun.  I've got several USA mags for a mini-14 and some for a mini-30 that are all flawless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top