Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 12:23:38 AM EDT
Or have I been living on the rock long enough to have a tinfoil beenie installed?
IK been here two days now and seen at least three different tricked out blacked out SUVs crusing in a group/not a group a few times already. Is it just because I am on 5th right by the Fed building or is there something going down soon ?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:40:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Nah, you're just in the Big City now, country mouse.

You sure like that Days Inn, dont you?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
two murders in two days, hum

Kodia-AK where have you been for the last 48 hours
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#3]
One of them was my new 'burban.

well it is my Wife's new 'burban....I got laser eye surgery and she got new(er?) wheels.  

Anyone need a 98 Jeep GC?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nah, you're just in the Big City now, country mouse.

You sure like that Days Inn, dont you?

Actually I am addicted to the Country Kitchen across the street. The Barn Buster even fills up a fatass like me for under ten bucks .

Two murders? I read about 1 last week or so .
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#5]
First one Kids sitting around getting high and playing with guns.  19 yo points Glock at 14yo's head and says something to the effect of we dont need him anymore and pulls the trigger.  Doesnt go click, it goes boom.
Second one last night shots fired, one dead, 4 teenagers seen running away from sceene.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
First one Kids sitting around getting high and playing with guns.  19 yo points Glock at 14yo's head and says something to the effect of we dont need him anymore and pulls the trigger.  Doesnt go click, it goes boom.
Second one last night shots fired, one dead, 4 teenagers seen running away from sceene.

Damn That is fucked up . And to think I was going to move here .
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
damn stoners.

whats the gc's condition and price?  Im always interested.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
damn stoners.

whats the gc's condition and price?  Im always interested.

Its in the everything else section of the EE
Saw it the other day
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top