Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2013 7:46:01 PM EDT
I know they say to march on the capitol for firearms appreciation day, but they also said to head to the shooting range. I want to go to the range, but I have a gut feeling that it's going to be crazy busy at the city range.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll probably be at the SJWF range today, bring my daughter out to shoot her 22.  But if I see people on the side of the road with signs, I may just stop and join them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Was at Calibers on Cutler. It was packed (probably more bc of the the panic and a weekend than anything). Shot my buddy's M11 that drew quite a crowd.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Was at Calibers on Cutler. It was packed (probably more bc of the the panic and a weekend than anything). Shot my buddy's M11 that drew quite a crowd.

How is the new calibers? I haven't made it in to their new range yet. I don't really go to calibers, just because of the price.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#5]
The range is nice enough. Pricey though. $20 for as long as you want. The store sucks. It was devoid of basically all ARs and AKs with the exception of a $2k DPMS. The range was packed and I had to wait for a lane. The only redeeming quality was the girl behind the counter. Smoking hot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top