Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 10:05:56 PM EDT
Is There A Vegas Gun Show This Weekend I Was Told The Date Changed To This Weekend
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the Reno show. I guess the date for ours got bumped up a week.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That's the Reno show. I guess the date for ours got bumped up a week.

Are you going? Meet at the Snack bar?

Say, 11am on Sunday?

I'm trying to convince GunMonkey to go
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there...saturday morning.....sunday is super bowl.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.....sunday is super bowl.

That's the POINT!

I care more about oogling guns than watching Football.

And I figure the place is going to be EMPTY cuz all the other guys who would otherwise patronize the show are going to be getting ready for the game.

More room for me
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#5]
GM and I will be there on Saturday, I guess. We don't know yet how many people are going to be doing the old Carpool From Hell with us.

Yes, we'll meet at the snack bar.

Yes, we'll have ding dongs.

Yes, we'll probably also have our AK bayonets.

Are we going to at the very least try to not fuck up something so simple as meeting at a snack bar..? Good question.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
GM and I will be there on Saturday, I guess. We don't know yet how many people are going to be doing the old Carpool From Hell with us.

Are we going to at the very least try to not fuck up something so simple as meeting at a snack bar..? Good question.

I'd like to be kept apprised of the potential carpool plans.

I supposedly have plans most of Saturday, but ....... hey, its a GunShow afterall.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I sure would like to posse up with both of you but I will  be in the outback on our little fireline by then enjoying firearms and Bullshitting,,,one of these days it will happen.

p.s. Beckett? you gonna try this again?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top