[#2]

Quoted:
f2, thanks for the heads up!
Excellent commentary.

Tom

Np, glad you enjoyed it.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the great link! Long read, but enjoyed every minute of it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the great link! Long read, but enjoyed every minute of it.

No problem!  

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]
More from hurricane ground zero.

excerpt:

MONDAY, 09.12.05: P-1 Member special report from hurricane ground zero

Amazing...Team 6 located a woman who had been trapped by the water on a ladder leading to an attic. She had taken some water and food and likely stayed in the attic at night. It was too hot during the day. By rationing her meager supplies she survived for twelve days until found. She was emaciated and could not walk unsupported, but she was alive. But for the work of these men and other, she too would have perished.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:47:35 AM EDT
[#6]
F2.............good reading, Thanks and sorry about the solar screen people.  I can't imagine why they would'nt come to Henderson.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
F2.............good reading, Thanks and sorry about the solar screen people.  I can't imagine why they would'nt come to Henderson.

No problem.  Looks like triple digits are few and far between for a while so I can procrastinate until next year.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top