Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 12:52:33 PM EDT
If any of you fellow MD residents place an internet order for 20 round mags from Interordnance, call them after you place the order. Remind them that we here in MD are still allowed to have 20 round mags. I placed an order on 22 Sep with 2-Day Fed Ex shipping and had not received it as of today. I called the company up and they could not even find the order. The girl on the other end was very apologetic and polite. In the end I got satisfaction. The rep I spoke to took my order and said it would be to me by Saturday and I wasn't going to be charged shipping. So a happy ending. Just remember to call after you place this type of order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top