Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/3/2005 9:17:49 AM EDT
I am new to AR15.com and have some questions about the HUN farm. I met FALARAK at the Frisco gun show and he was telling me about it.

Questions i have.

What exactly is it?
What are we going to do there?
What do i need to bring? (besides chair, guns and ammo?)
Where do we eat? do we bring our own food or do we eat at out?
Where do we sleep? is there a cabin, hotel, or do i need to bring my tent and sleeping bag?
How much ammo should i bring?
What other items do you guys suggest I bring?

Sorry for so many questions, but I am new around here and i know nothing about it, and i would rather ask the questions to find out what i need to bring. I hate nothing more than to get there and not have something i need and ask someone else to borrow it.

Thank you

Jason
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:31:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:44:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 9:52:23 AM EDT by RenegadeX]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:54:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:18:00 AM EDT
Thank you guys and girls for the fast response. Im planning on going. FALARAK said it was alot of fun. I just bought my AR and it is a plain jane, hope none of you guys laugh at me. LOL
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:06:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:08:59 PM EDT
don't forget a chair!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:53:08 PM EDT
I'm a recent Re-Transplant to the DFW area. Born and raised in Vernon, TX but moved away in 1992. From the photos it appears that your bordering the "Mighty Pease River". We used to travel the river from Vernon to the Bridge between Paducuh and Quannah. I'd also be interested in taking the trip from Mansfield to Crowell for some blasting. Might even talk an old friend into dusting the cob-webs off his NFA collection for the first time in 10 yeas. I gotta admit, I'm a whole lot more of a shooter than a drinker.

Any places close to Mansfield that will allow "Rapid Firing"? I went to a local range and they acted like I had the Plague when I mentioned IDPA or 3 Gun Matches. Another customer mentioned Tac-Pro and the Gun Shop employee became a fountain of knowledge. How abut it, any closer places than Tiger Valley or Tac-Pro?

mgfan58
Top Top